You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Well done Mr Tune.

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat

Huge congrats on the Vegas package.  See you there :)

Comments

• edited May 2017

Tennis Bloke won a Vegas package?

Incred news, well done Paul.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Well done Mr Tune.:
        Huge congrats on the Vegas package.  See you there :)
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Well to say I'm a little gobsmacked is an understatement.

We were out all day picking up another rescue dog as we sadly had to say goodbye to our old pup a couple of weeks ago so I've only just seen this.

Staggering, really staggering. I hadn't tried to qualify for any of these as my other half is not really a poker fan, or a Vegas fan, so to win a package for nothing is amazing. She is now busy looking at trips for us to go on when we're out there and I'm sure we'll have a great time.

Looking forward to meeting you too Pommy and all the other qualifiers as well as the legend that is Sir Tikay.

I might have to practice a little holdem, rather than PLO8, and playing live? Well that will be new too!

There's always a cloud to every to every silver lining though, we have centre court Wimbledon tickets on the 11th July that we now have to decline, Jeez I run bad eh!

Thanks to all those who have congratulated me and I hope to see some of you there!
  • edited May 2017
    congrats tuney have a great time
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Well done Mr Tune.:
    In Response to Well done Mr Tune. : Well to say I'm a little gobsmacked is an understatement. We were out all day picking up another rescue dog as we sadly had to say goodbye to our old pup a couple of weeks ago so I've only just seen this. Staggering, really staggering. I hadn't tried to qualify for any of these as my other half is not really a poker fan, or a Vegas fan, so to win a package for nothing is amazing. She is now busy looking at trips for us to go on when we're out there and I'm sure we'll have a great time. Looking forward to meeting you too Pommy and all the other qualifiers as well as the legend that is Sir Tikay. I might have to practice a little holdem, rather than PLO8, and playing live? Well that will be new too! There's always a cloud to every to every silver lining though, we have centre court Wimbledon tickets on the 11th July that we now have to decline, Jeez I run bad eh! Thanks to all those who have congratulated me and I hope to see some of you there!
    Posted by Enut
    Uncle Pommy won a Vegas package?

THE Uncle Pommy?
  • edited May 2017
    Congrats Enut!

Will see you out there.  Would you be ineterested in selling your Wimbledon tickets?  
  • edited May 2017
    Congratulations have a great time do you need someone to look after your new dog while your away I do not charge xx I look after dogs and never charge, regards paige
  • edited May 2017
    00ps sorry your down the south coast im in the midlands sorry can not do,best wishes anyway xx
  • edited May 2017
    Great stuff Tune, have an amazing time.
  • edited May 2017
    Good luck Mr Enut.
    All the best.
    Rainman215.
  • edited May 2017
    Congrats Enut! Will see you out there.  Would you be ineterested in selling your Wimbledon tickets?  
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Thanks DTM, look forward to meeting you. Unfortunately we cannot sell the Wimbledon tickets. We got them through the LTA club ballot system which means they have to go to the next reserve on our club list, otherwise I'd be quids in!
  • edited May 2017
    Great stuff Enut, well done!
  • edited May 2017
    Congratulations have a great time do you need someone to look after your new dog while your away I do not charge xx I look after dogs and never charge, regards paige
    Posted by paige55
    Thanks Paige. We have quite a few animals so we get house sitters in when we go away, helps with security too, although with two German Shepherds that's not usually an issue!
  • edited May 2017
    Tennis Bloke won a Vegas package? Incred news, well done Paul.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay, won a tennis tournament yesterday too so not a bad weekend!

I look forward to meeting you out there, decaf latte isn't it?
  • edited May 2017
    Thanks Stoke, Rainman, Harry and Mark for your good wishes. Maybe see some of you out there? Run well guys.
  • edited May 2017
    Great stuff Paul, you'll love Vegas - it's awesome.
  • edited May 2017
    Great stuff Paul, you'll love Vegas - it's awesome.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Thanks Tom, my better half is already looking at things to keep us busy!
  • edited May 2017

Nice to see anagrammed screen names do well these days.
    Wp  Enut. 
  • edited May 2017
    Fantastic stuff Paul, have a great time.
  • edited May 2017
    Well done Paul.

If Mrs enut is willing to go for the holiday then this gives me hope, Mrs P has a similar opinion to poker and Vegas.

But as I say to everyone who binks a package like this don't let the poker get in the way of the poker.
  • edited May 2017
    Congrats and have a blast
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Well done Mr Tune. : Well to say I'm a little gobsmacked is an understatement. We were out all day picking up another rescue dog as we sadly had to say goodbye to our old pup a couple of weeks agol so I've only just seen this. Staggering, really staggering. I hadn't tried to qualify for any of these as my other half is not really a poker fan, or a Vegas fan, so to win a package for nothing is amazing. She is now busy looking at trips for us to go on when we're out there and I'm sure we'll have a great time. Looking forward to meeting you too Pommy and all the other qualifiers as well as the legend that is Sir Tikay. I might have to practice a little holdem, rather than PLO8, and playing live? Well that will be new too! There's always a cloud to every to every silver lining though, we have centre court Wimbledon tickets on the 11th July that we now have to decline, Jeez I run bad eh! Thanks to all those who have congratulated me and I hope to see some of you there!
    Posted by Enut

Sorry to hear about your loss, lost our 16 year old Golden Retriever this morning. Not a dry eye in the house.
  • edited May 2017
    Hey Mr Enut.

Huge congrats on winning. very very happy for ya and shall be demanding pics in team so we can insult you (coz we're jealous and not very nice, not coz we dont love you) :)

I'm also obvs sorry to hear about your woofy. They become family members eh.... :(

• edited May 2017
    wd gl run well enut
  • edited May 2017
    Thanks Mumsie, Jimi, Phants, Boss and Ten for your good wishes.

Pommy, so sorry to hear about you Golden Retriever. 16 years is a ripe old age and I bet they enjoyed every minute of it.

Dogs are real characters aren't they? It didn't make it any easier when me and my other half were both crying on each others shoulders waiting for the vet to set up his injection and I look over and Teddy was sitting up looking at me and wagging his bloody tail!

Update on Vegas, other half is looking at booking trips etc and has already given the impression that me playing a poker tournament on, potentially, 3 days is a real pain! I've told her to rest assured that I won't be in it for 3 days!

• edited May 2017
    Thanks Mumsie, Jimi, Phants, Boss and Ten for your good wishes. Pommy, so sorry to hear about you Golden Retriever. 16 years is a ripe old age and I bet they enjoyed every minute of it. Dogs are real characters aren't they? It didn't make it any easier when me and my other half were both crying on each others shoulders waiting for the vet to set up his injection and I look over and Teddy was sitting up looking at me and wagging his bloody tail! Update on Vegas, other half is looking at booking trips etc and has already given the impression that me playing a poker tournament on, potentially, 3 days is a real pain! I've told her to rest assured that I won't be in it for 3 days!  
    Posted by Enut
    I can see the headlines in Tikays Vegas blog,  Mr Enut driven to distraction ,Mrs Enut keeps looking at her watch.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Well done Mr Tune. : I can see the headlines in Tikays Vegas blog,  Mr Enut driven to distraction ,Mrs Enut keeps looking at her watch.
    Posted by mumsie
    I have explained that if I'm still in it after 3 days we're probably in the money and can afford to rearrange whatever she has planned.
  • edited May 2017
    So I thought I'd better get some Holdem MTT practice in. It started OK....

Enut
     1860001£186 + £135.88 Head Prizes7 
    splashies02£124 + £72.04 Head Prizes7 
    leah198903£74.40 + £26.25 Head Prizes
  • edited May 2017
    So I thought I'd better get some Holdem MTT practice in. It started OK.... Enut   186000 1 £186 + £135.88 Head Prizes 7   splashies 0 2 £124 + £72.04 Head Prizes 7   leah1989 0 3 £74.40 + £26.25 Head Prizes
    Posted by Enut

Nice result Paul, WP.  What tourney was it?
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Well done Mr Tune. :   Nice result Paul, WP.  What tourney was it?
    Posted by pomfrittes
    7.30 pm £22 BH I think