You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bounty hunter is brutal

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
Ive recently been trying my luck in BH and i wasnt a keen fan but i must say i have changed my mind on them now.Some players call bizzare hands to get a bounty so i generally wait for good hands and hope they win.Obviously the prize is ultimatly getting a final table as the payout is lowered because of the bounty but although i havent won one yet im getting closer to a final table but i find it very brutal in the mid stages which i love tbh..Tonight i managed a top 10 with about 5 bounties which was a fab ROI for me but this made me giggle a player said it was corrupt coz the big stacks always won..I pointed out he cashed and took 3 bounties so all good surely but he said me and skypoker was brutal lol.. Im going to do 1 a night and see if my funds keep improving i will update daily in this brutal game lol..So far played a 1k gurantee £5.50 got £15.76 in bounties and £19.87 in finishing 8th.Roll on tomoz 

Comments