You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mayhem freerolls - can leaderboard be checked please?

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
RSPCA knocked out a fair few players last night too - and won the tourney - but he's also not showing on the leaderboard with any knockouts?

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Hi

The mayhem freeroll leaderboard was updated this morning - shows updated at 9.04am.  However I know I knocked out approx 6 or 7 people last night but I'm not anywhere on the list?

I assume the mayhem promo is open to everyone as I can't see any exclusions?

Please can it be looked into as I'm sure I won't be the only person missing from the list.

Thanks.
  • edited May 2017

Hi Rose,

I spotted that earlier & reported it, & I gather it has been acknowledged that it is wrong.

I believe you got 8 (EIGHT) Bounties yesterday, well done.

Unforch for you, one player went mad & took loads of bounties.

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Mayhem freerolls - can leaderboard be checked please?:
    Hi The mayhem freeroll leaderboard was updated this morning.  However I know I knocked out approx 6 or 7 people last night but I'm not anywhere on the list? I assume the mayhem promo is open to everyone as I can't see any exclusions? Please can it be looked into as I'm sure I won't be the only person missing from the list. Thanks.
    Posted by IrishRose

As far as I can tell I am in the same position Rose. I collected at least 5 heads yesterday but am nowhere to be seen and the leaderboard states it was updated this morning. 
  • edited May 2017

So it will be corrected shortly, please give it a bit of time.

I understand the problem is that it has NOT actually been updated, but the DATE has been updated.

Apologies to anyone discombobulated, or bitten by the Dog Bloke.
  • edited May 2017
    I am just off the phone with Haysie's lawyer and he assures me that Sky will have no option but to award us both 50 extra heads each.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Mayhem freerolls - can leaderboard be checked please?:
    I am just off the phone with Haysie's lawyer and he assures me that Sky will have no option but to award us both 50 extra heads each.
    Posted by markycash
    Could have been worse - you could have been on the 'phone to HAYSIE. And once he goes off on one, it's never ending. (He's Welsh & very old).  
  • edited May 2017

The Leaderboard has now been corrected - see HERE
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Mayhem freerolls - can leaderboard be checked please?:
    Hi Rose, I spotted that earlier & reported it, & I gather it has been acknowledged that it is wrong. I believe you got 8 (EIGHT) Bounties yesterday, well done.   Unforch for you, one player went mad & took loads of bounties.      
    Posted by Tikay10

Well - I suppose a dog is a BEAST - so for the dog bloke to take loads and loads of bounties it's only to be expected :)

Congrats Doggie woof woof bloke x

(That'll teach me to remind him on Facebook to play the mayhems lol)