You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Unable to adjust table size..

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
Not sure if its just me, but when i adjust the table size at the start of an mtt it works fine, if i try and adjust the table size later on the table just freeze and i have to close it down and reopen it. is anyone else experiencing this?

also can't play any more than 4 tables at a time due to the lag, i know this is an ongoing issue for lots of people but do we know if there is going to be a fix for this anytime soon?

Comments

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Unable to adjust table size..:
    Not sure if its just me, but when i adjust the table size at the start of an mtt it works fine, if i try and adjust the table size later on the table just freeze and i have to close it down and reopen it. is anyone else experiencing this? also can't play any more than 4 tables at a time due to the lag, i know this is an ongoing issue for lots of people but do we know if there is going to be a fix for this anytime soon?
    Posted by jordz16
    I can only open 2 tables otherwise it lags and yes i often have to log out to adjust tables..Im gutted coz i like the monday dtd 1 2 and 3 but cant enter as it wont let me play 3 consecutive tables
  • edited May 2017
    sometimes the tile option works for me and other times it does not. if im playing 2 its ok if i play 3 or more its impossable to try to rotate the tables by myself.
  • edited May 2017
      I can only play 3 tables at a time, as soon as i open the fourth the lag is that bad its impossible to play. Had this problem for a couple of weeks now and its doing my nut in, Please sort his out sky. Thank you.