You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Apologies!

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
I was lucky enough to win free entry into last nights 4 plo8 thursday league games by being top of the league the previous week. It  started well but at the point that I had all 4 games and one of the freerolls loaded at the same time my laptop gave  up and could not cope. The games were constantly freezing requiring frequent hammering of the escape key accompanied by assorted swear words! I had to give up playing the last two of the league games altogether until some of the earlier ones had finished. Anyway ,despite being unable to play around one in three of my hands I somehow managed to win one and finish third in the other. This could be the way forward for me - so from now on I will consider not playing every third hand ...this could be the edge I have been looking for!
      I apologise for slowing up the tables last night as a result of this issue and if anyone had tried to chat to me during these games (some people do!) I was not being rude and ignoring you it was just impossible to answer and play 5 games that were constantly freezing at the same time. How Tk can play 6 games or more at once and still chat is beyond me ...
      It also seems that the league has now come to an end because of various issues  -  which is a shame, not just because I may well have won it again last night with my 1st and 3rd!

I thought I had posted this .....it seems not so will try again.

Comments