You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** MKGUNNER WINS INAUGRAL MONTHLY TITLE AFTER EPIC BATTLE WITH P

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Hi all.

I have every confidence in Phantom going forward with the league tables, although it is easy for anyone to miss something.

As such, please can players check their own scores on each update.

It is much easier for one person to check their own score, than someone having to do it for all 12.

Phantom has very kindly agreed to do this, and the least we can do, is assist him in this way, by notifying him if we think there is an error with our own score.

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE **:
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE ** : I like the way you put an explanation in so I dont think you are protecting your lead ;-) GL us.
    Posted by Phantom66
    lol had to,all true tho,gl us
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE **:
    4.05: GOLDREAM
    Posted by vaigret
    UL M8.

Good effort at a decent price.
  • edited May 2017
    It lies in the balance as to whether it will roll over or not a Haydock today (Sat 27/05/17),.

However if it does, we probably WILL go for it, regardless of the meeting.

So if a roll over, please can someone try to find out the Jackpot Meeting for Sunday ASAP.

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE ** : UL M8. Good effort at a decent price.
    Posted by StayOrGo
     thanks . you can say that again mate, fell out of stalls, last,  had to switch. did brilliant in circumstances. One to follow
  • edited May 2017
    LEG 5
    Pool Size
    £16,653
    Units Left
    No.
    Name
    Units
    % of pool
    1 Bounce 2.00 22.22
    4 Futoon 1.00 11.11
    5 Go On Go On Go On 0.50 5.56
    6 Gravity Flow 4.00 44.44
    F www.totepoolliveinfo.com/img/empty-silk.png" alt="" /> Unnamed Favourite 1.50 16.67
  • edited May 2017
    OK, roll over it is.

Hopefully find out soon where it is tomorrow.

G
  • edited May 2017
    It is a roll over and I had a pound on the winner

ReceiptO/10151841/0004581Bet placed at27/05/2017 16:36Bet TypeSingleBet ChannelInternetNumber of lines1Stake per line£1.00Total stake£1.00SettledN Selection Details Class/SportEvent Type EventMarketDateSelectionNotesHorse RacingHaydock16.35 Haydock Win 27/05/2017 16:35Buying Trouble (Win) @ 15.00 (15.00) R4: before 15:44:32 - 10p
  • edited May 2017
    It is a roll over and I had a pound on the winner Receipt O/10151841/0004581 Bet placed at 27/05/2017 16:36 Bet Type Single Bet Channel Internet Number of lines 1 Stake per line £1.00 Total stake £1.00 Settled N Selection Details Class/Sport Event Type Event Market Date Selection Notes Horse Racing Haydock 16.35 Haydock Win 27/05/2017 16:35 Buying Trouble ( Win ) @ 15.00 (15.00) R4: before 15:44:32 - 10p
    Posted by wynne1938
    well done
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE ** : well done
    Posted by vaigret
    Vaigret. For clarification, if we go for it tomorrow, your 1 share is included.

If we win, it will positively affect the £5.55 currently due to you, if we lose, it will adversely affect it.

Just so you are completely aware.

Regardless of the outcome tomorrow, you have zero shares for June, as discussed, however two shares have been reserved for you for July's bets onwards.

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017

Hi Roger.

Just to let you know it's a probable GO-LIVE tomorrow (Sunday) regardless of meeting.

Are you OK to prep the spreadsheet as soon as we find out the meeting?

Cheers,

G

• edited May 2017
    Hi Roger. Just to let you know it's a probable GO-LIVE tomorrow (Sunday) regardless of meeting. Are you OK to prep the spreadsheet as soon as we find out the meeting? Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo

OK, READY TO GO
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE ** :     OK, READY TO GO
    Posted by zadoc

Great, TY Roger.

If our "Jackpot Meeting Investigators" could please use their channels to find the Jackpot meeting ASAP it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE ** : Great, TY Roger. If our "Jackpot Meeting Investigators" could please use their channels to find the Jackpot meeting ASAP it would be much appreciated. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Uttoxeter ( according to chat at betfred).
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE ** : Uttoxeter ( according to chat at betfred).
    Posted by rabdeniro
    Great, thx Rab.

Roger, can we go ahead with Uttoxeter please.

I would enter the "RP Odds" last, just in case they are still being updated, although it "should" be solid by now.

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017

OK GUYS WILL PREP FOR UTTOXETER
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE ** : Great, thx Rab. Roger, can we go ahead with Uttoxeter please. I would enter the "RP Odds" last, just in case they are still being updated, although it "should" be solid by now. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    I got another  message from Totesport just now, and they said its not been decided, so abit of mixed info, sorry about that.
  • edited May 2017
    No entry for Uttoxeter on drawbias.com

Anyone have any angles on draw or pace bias?
  • edited May 2017
    No entry for Uttoxeter on drawbias.com Anyone have any angles on draw or pace bias?
    Posted by Phantom66
    Jump racing. No stalls, no draw :=)
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE ** : I got another  message from Totesport just now, and they said its not been decided, so abit of mixed info, sorry about that.
    Posted by rabdeniro
    Hi Rab.

We will go ahead under the proviso that your initial info is correct, if you find out to the contrary, please advise ASAP.

G
  • edited May 2017
    Similarly if confirmed as Uttoxeter, please confirm ASAP.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE ** : Jump racing. No stalls, no draw :=)
    Posted by StayOrGo

Thanks. Good to remind you I'm a newbie every now and then.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE ** : Vaigret. For clarification, if we go for it tomorrow, your 1 share is included. If we win , it will positively affect the £5.55 currently due to you, if we lose , it will adversely affect it. Just so you are completely aware. Regardless of the outcome tomorrow, you have zero shares for June , as discussed, however two shares have been reserved for you for July's bets onwards. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    fully understood Captain .

Onwards and upwards
  • edited May 2017
    Lets assume it is UTTOXETER, three NAP selections please. Please post all three selections by 1.15PM latest.

Remover's thread is also now available.

GL!

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017
    4.15: DAYS OF HEAVEN
    3.05: BLETCHLEY CASTLE
    3.40: NICELY INDEED
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE ** : Hi Phantom. I did this one independently again, and just got a discrepancy with MICKYBLUE again. Assuming the MONTHLY I sent you was "correct". I make his totals as follows:   POS SKY USERID SEL WINS PLACES UNPLACED PROFIT 24/05 PROFIT TODAY 10th MICKYBLUE 21 4 6 11 -£7.72 -£8.72 This is because he had a loser on 25th May, which it appears you have not recorded. The rest looks great, and I have every confidence in you going forward. Looks like a " BATTLE ROYALE " between you and MK for the MONTHLY! Outstanding, both of you! Going forward, I am hoping to be able to "find a way" to raise some "charity funds" to go to the chosen charities of the Monthly NAP's winners. Won't be able to do it in time for this one though. Thanks again! G P.S. This "correction" puts MICKY down to 10th place and VAIGRET up to 9th.
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Getting to the bottom of MICKBLUE's score is proving tricky and I think I need you help again Graham.

We are both in agreement on the right weekly score for MICKYBLUE from 22nd to 26th

22 N/S
    23 Placed
    24 Lost
    25 Lost
    26 N/S

Totalling 3 selections 0 Winds 1 place 2 losses -£3.00

I think an error was introduced at some point on his line.

On the weekly you sent me (results to 24th), he was already on 3-0-1-2 so when I added the loser from the 25th his results didn't tally to reality on my first post and was corrected when we both counted back to check.

Looking at the monthly you sent me (results to 24th)

MICKYBLUE was on 20-4-6-10 -£7.72

So if that was correct I would need to add one loss

IE 21-4-6-11 £-8.72.

However if he had been overscored a loss already then I will need to adjust accordingly.

For now I will assume that 21-4-6-11 -£8.72 is correct but if you could please check back your previous monthly table updates to see if there was an error there or not just in case.

A live jackpot attempt day is probably not the best time to worry about it though, so let's get through that first.

I will update the weekly table now with today's results.

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** WE NOW MOVE INTO WEEK THREE ** : Getting to the bottom of MICKBLUE's score is proving tricky and I think I need you help again Graham. We are both in agreement on the right weekly score for MICKYBLUE from 22nd to 26th 22 N/S 23 Placed 24 Lost 25 Lost 26 N/S Totalling 3 selections 0 Winds 1 place 2 losses -£3.00 I think an error was introduced at some point on his line. On the weekly you sent me (results to 24th), he was already on 3-0-1-2 so when I added the loser from the 25th his results didn't tally to reality on my first post and was corrected when we both counted back to check. Looking at the monthly you sent me (results to 24th) MICKYBLUE was on 20-4-6-10 -£7.72 So if that was correct I would need to add one loss IE 21-4-6-11 £-8.72. However if he had been overscored a loss already then I will need to adjust accordingly. For now I will assume that 21-4-6-11 -£8.72 is correct but if you could please check back your previous monthly table updates to see if there was an error there or not just in case. A live jackpot attempt day is probably not the best time to worry about it though, so let's get through that first. I will update the weekly table now with today's results.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Hi Phantom.

Bit busy now, but will reconcile ALL of MICKY'S May selections, from scratch, tomorrow.

Unless Micky wants to do this himself?

The individual should really have the responsibility of correcting their scores when wrong.

As I said before, it's easy for 1 person to check their score than expect others to check all twelve.

Please can everyone check their individual score every time the tables are updated, so that we don't have compounding errors like this causing us to have to trawl back through the whole lot.

We will assume, apart from Micky's that everyone is now correct, so no need to look back (except for Micky's), however going forward, can people check their own score after each update. The earlier an error is spotted, the easier for all.

Thanks again!

G
  • edited May 2017
    Updated weekly and monthly tables below.

Good day for Maxally and Snuffer who improved v everyone else by not selecting.

Let's hope we have saved our napping form for tomorrow when it counts most.

Tables below provisional and subject to confirmation. SYNDICATE WEEKLY NAPS TABLE 27/05/2017 WEEK3 22/05/17 TO 28/05/2017               SKY USERID SEL WINS PLACES UNPLACED PROFIT YEST PROFIT TODAY               MKGUNNER 6 2 2 2 £6.00 £5.00 WYNNE1938 6 1 0 5 £4.00 £3.00 SNUFFER 5 2 1 2 £1.75 £1.75 STAYORGO 4 1 2 1 £0.25 -£0.75 ZADOC 6 1 2 3 -£0.50 -£1.50 MISTY4ME 4 1 0 3 -£1.00 -£2.00 VAIGRET 2 0 1 1 -£1.00 -£2.00 JORDZ16 6 1 2 3 -£1.75 -£2.75 RABDENIRO 6 1 3 2 -£2.13 -£3.13 MICKYBLUE 4 0 1 3 -£3.00 -£4.00 MAXALLY 5 0 2 3 -£5.00 -£5.00 PHANTOM66 6 0 1 5 -£5.00 -£6.00
    JACKPOT SYNDICATE MONTHLY NAPS TABLE AS OF 27/05/2017 May 2017                 POS SKY USERID SEL WINS PLACES UNPLACED PROFIT YEST PROFIT TODAY                 1st MKGUNNER 26 10 5 11 £18.87 £17.87 2nd PHANTOM66 27 5 2 20 £18.00 £17.00 3rd RABDENIRO 10 2 4 4 -£1.13 -£2.13 4th SNUFFER 28 7 8 13 -£2.75 -£2.75 5th MISTY4ME 27 8 4 15 -£5.04 -£6.04 6th STAYORGO 24 5 7 12 -£6.25 -£7.25 7th JORDZ16 27 5 8 14 -£6.50 -£7.50 8th ZADOC 29 5 12 12 -£6.59 -£7.59 9th VAIGRET 23 3 4 16 -£8.50 -£9.50 10th MICKYBLUE 22 4 6 12 -£8.72 -£9.72 11th WYNNE1938 29 4 4 21 -£12.53 -£13.53 12th MAXALLY 14 0 5 9 -£14.00 -£14.00
  • edited May 2017
    Great Stuff P66!

After I have confirmed Micky's monthly scores tomorrow, could you please email me both spreadsheets?

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017

not about tomorrow :-(  so good luck all with selections and removals.