You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Could we trial a £1.10 buy in PLO8 Bounty Hunter around 5:15pm?

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
I have made a few posts making suggestions to develop the PLO8 BH games but I tend to be less than succinct and possibly ask for too much at once.

So, baby steps and all that...

Could we have a £1.10 buy in PLO8 Bounty Hunter at around 5:15pm? Possibly with a £50 Guarantee to see how it goes?

There is a gap from 2:45pm to 7:15pm in the PLO8 MTT schedule so it isn't going to interfere with anything on that count.

I would be surprised if this tourney wouldn't break the highest number of entrants for a non UKOPS PLO8 tourney for the calendar year in its first week. (I am quite prepared to eat my own words if it does not).

It would hopefully also serve as a feeder game which allows people to try the game and hopefully help traffic in the other PLO8 games. This is deemed such a quiet period that there are currently no PLO8 offerings so if this proves popular it will possibly highlight that there is room to build upon the current PLO8 BH offerings.

P.S. I don't ask for this out of my own direct interests, I probably wouldn't play it that often. Just hoping the overall schedule can eventual flourish.

Comments

• edited May 2017
    I've put in a £2.20 game at 5.30pm and changed the time of the 9.15pm game to 8.30pm. The regular hi-lo game at 8.30pm has gone.
  • edited May 2017
    Many thanks for this James, hopefully the changes work for the better.

I didn't play the regular £5.50 game that often so have no idea how that game was faring overall. I know you are in a far better position than me to make these calls though.

Thanks again!

To steal Matt's line... a couple of rounds on me at the Sky welcome meeting if I make it over to Vegas this year!

• edited May 2017
    Unfortunately I didn't make the cut this year. Nailed on for the next time though right Sam?
  • edited May 2017
    Ugg sorry to hear that!

I would send you a couple of cans of Stella in the mail, probably wouldn't be quite the same though...

Hopefully see you over there the following year!
  • edited May 2017
    It is obviously easier to cope without Sam in the office than it is you James.

Being indispensible does have its drawbacks.

PS I like the new time for the 2nd PLO8 B/H. It might tempt me in.

5.15 is the nut worse time to be starting a MTT for me but good luck with it. The 530 O8 FR usually has a decent field so there may be some crossover.
  • edited May 2017
    that was easy gonna bump my thread then
  • edited May 2017
    Missed the guarantee by 4 players sadly. Looked promising at the start too. Hopefully the late announcement was a factor.