You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MTT Sat Query. Please could Sky Investigate.TY for your prompt response TK

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
Hi Graham
I see this sort of situation has cropped up in other threads, would it be possible that as it states " 1 in 5 " get seat and only 4 regged it was cancelled?

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Hi.

I am not a great fan of it, but it is quite often common practice to flip in sats.

I used to be a party poop er and spoil the party but now as it seems common practice, I go along with it.

So today, I won the flip right?

Although someone else reg and I didn't get a seat. So I should have 6,000 chips and them 2,000, but the game finished and the seat I believe has been awarded to the other guy.

Surely this can't be right, I played one hand, won it and then appear to have bust the tournament.

I have various cut and pastes detailing the situation below:

THE HAND:

Hand History #1161814779 (20:30 10/05/2017)PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceloolololloSmall blind 10.0010.001990.00StayOrGoBig blind 20.0030.001980.00 Your hole cards4K   eddie80All-in 2000.002030.000.00loolololloAll-in 1990.004020.000.00StayOrGoAll-in 1980.006000.000.00loolololloShowQ2   StayOrGoShow4K   eddie80Show42   Flop  JJ6   Turn  10   River  4   StayOrGoWinTwo Pairs, Jacks and 4s6000.00 6000.00

THE LOBBY: (Note Bedford05 just showing 2,000 chips, where is my 6,000 chips?)
    urnament OverviewBlinds & Prize StructureTables & PlayersInformationTournament ID: 31352121StatusClosedStart Date/Time20:30Current Prize Pool£33Buyin + Fee£11 + £1Description1 seat Guaranteed (1 in 5) into tonight's £2,000 Sheriff Bounty Hunter at 9pm. Late registration will be open for 20 minutes. Winning players may be entered into the Main Event during late registration. Min 3 runnersChip StacksStarting2000Largest0Smallest0Average0Rebuys and AddonsRebuysnoneAddonsnonePlayersPlayers Remaining: 1 / 3Player NameChipsRankPrize    bedford052000  StayOrGo02 eddie8003 loololollo04

The transaction. (Showing a £12 loss)
    10 May '17 at 20:26Poker£2,000 Sheriff Direct Sat£-12.00£0.00Poker AIR clientHand History

END
  • edited May 2017

Its a glitch/edge case Graham. Can't sort anything tonight but I'll ensure it is properly sorted in the morning and you will not lose out.

Apologies.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Something seriously wrong here. Please could Sky Investigate.:
    Hi Graham I see this sort of situation has cropped up in other threads, would it be possible that as it states " 1 in 5 " get seat and only 4 regged it was cancelled?
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Don't think that is the case here Tom, pretty sure it's a bit if a glitch.

It should not happen of course, but players are never going to lose out in a spot like this.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Something seriously wrong here. Please could Sky Investigate.:
    Hi Graham I see this sort of situation has cropped up in other threads, would it be possible that as it states " 1 in 5 " get seat and only 4 regged it was cancelled?
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Hi Tom.

No, it had a minimum of 3 runners and we played the hand.

Plus if it was cancelled the transaction would show a zero balance not a £12 loss.

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Something seriously wrong here. Please could Sky Investigate. : Hi Tom. No, it had a minimum of 3 runners and we played the hand. Plus if it was cancelled the transaction would show a zero balance not a £12 loss. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Please see my previous post.

You will not lose out Graham.
  • edited May 2017
    Its a glitch/edge case Graham. Can't sort anything tonight but I'll ensure it is properly sorted in the morning and you will not lose out. Apologies.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi TK.

Many thanks for the quick response. The most important thing, is that I hope you are well.

Sorry, it appears I have been moaning all the time recently.

I don't mean to be always complaining, especially as you know how much I love the site, the forum and the people, it's just that I have been affected by quite a few fundamental things recently.

My concern is, if I don't spot these things, would they be picked up?

This could easily have happened to me and others in the past, but I have never been made aware of it. I had already regged for the target tournament, but just thought my balance wasn't quite right, but it was pure luck that I spotted it.

Anyway, as you say, I am sure it will get sorted.

Thanks again,

Graham
  • edited May 2017
    Refund received yesterday TK.

TY
  • edited May 2017
    had this a few times every 1 goes all in and some 1 regs late soon as the hand is finished contact live chat with tourney id u will get a refund
  • edited May 2017
    The same thing happened to me last week, I won the flip and as the tournament finished saying I had won, someone else joined and the table closed. The lobby said the new player won the seat but had just 2000 chips and I was one of the losers with 0 chips.

I got onto CC straightaway and they were brilliant. They had a quick look at it and saw that I'd won the opening hand, and put me into the target tournament. They also put the other player in too, who actually went on to win a seat to the Final, so I'm sure he was extremely happy.

I'm sure it's just a glitch and will be sorted soon, because I have seen it happen again recently.