You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ajax to win Europa League

13-8 and much more likely to win it than United at 1-2 who were very lucky to get through tonite. Ajax wont be so profiligate

Comments

• edited May 2017
    your last chance Ajax now 16-5 to win in 90 and 15-8 to win overall.
  • edited May 2017
    oh i do hope so vaigret  would make my whole season summer year everything lol  as a arsenal fan  all the man utd fans giving me beef saying   arsenal 5th europa league next season    ermmmmm dnt be to cocky u not won europa league yet                and another reason CANT STAND THAT ARROGANT MOANININHO  CLASSLESS MANAGER NEVER TAKES DEFEAT ON THE CHIN 
  • edited May 2017
    whats your reasoning for thinking Ajax are more likely to win it??
  • edited May 2017
    Agree that Utd are (& nearly always are) too short. They've been pretty poor the last few weeks. Gone for Ajax to win in 90 mins at 19/4.

Also think Ajax to win & BTTS at 17/2 is a decent price.
  • edited May 2017
    I just cant see how you can look past Mourinhos record in cup finals 

played 13 won 11 and the only 2 he lost was after extra time, 

I agree that Uniteds price is too short but for me they deserve to be favourites,

I expect to Ajax to play the better football but expect Man U to just do enough, Probably with a scruffy Fellaini winner

Only bet im having is Herrera and Veltman to both be carded (providing they both start) 8/1 double, 
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Ajax to win Europa League:
    Agree that Utd are (& nearly always are) too short. They've been pretty poor the last few weeks. Gone for Ajax to win in 90 mins at 19/4. Also think Ajax to win & BTTS at 17/2 is a decent price.
    Posted by goldnballz
    Hi m8,

19/4? That seems way OOL & huge. Are you sure that is correct?
  • edited May 2017
    Adding Fellaini anytime at 6/1. just seen the Ajax line up, their tallest player is 6"1 and he is 17! Would expect united to dominate physically. 
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Ajax to win Europa League : Hi m8, 19/4? That seems way OOL & huge. Are you sure that is correct?
    Posted by Tikay10

Well spotted! Typo error there. Should have said 19/5!
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Ajax to win Europa League : Well spotted! Typo error there. Should have said 19/5!
    Posted by goldnballz
    Ha, that makes a lot more sense.

At 19/4 to win in 90 minutes, it was a back the truck up job & I would deffo have been on board.

Think the (correct) prices are about right to my way of thinking, so I'll just be a spectator tonight, but will be watching.

GL all, whatever you have bet. 

• edited May 2017
    I have gone for fellaini to score a header 10/1

Added a double with veltman first card 100/1

GL all.
  • edited May 2017
    That just goes to show what I know about football betting. Semis United were poor Ajax looked brilliant. Should have trusted Mourinho would get it right. Thoroughly deserved especially after the other day
  • edited May 2017
    I just cant see how you can look past Mourinhos record in cup finals  played 13 won 11 and the only 2 he lost was after extra time,  I agree that Uniteds price is too short but for me they deserve to be favourites, I expect to Ajax to play the better football but expect Man U to just do enough, Probably with a scruffy Fellaini winner Only bet im having is Herrera and Veltman to both be carded (providing they both start) 8/1 double, 
    Posted by jordz16
    Mourinho worked the magic but to fair Ajax were poor compared to their other games and especially semi. United struggled through put produced on the night
  • edited May 2017
    Yeah Ajax were very poor on the night. Tactical job done by Mourinho once again.