You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

looking for help

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat

It must be me lol.
I started a thread here  cough cough a few years ago about posters  real names .
So as to make the forum a bit more formal & friendly .
I wish to view and maybe bump it so  I or we can do such .
If any whiz kids or old masters out there can help i would be forever grateful .

Thank you in advance ,
                                  Denis

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Had a look but could only see one about "why you chose your username". Also there was one asking people to say a bit about themselves but it only had around a dozen replies.
  • edited May 2017
    Yeah, same as Marky.
    Did a Google search of this site (better than this forum's search) for "IRISHROVER NAME" & "IRISHROVER REAL" and couldn't find anything in the index along those lines.
    Found some interesting old threads though (Big Brother / Banning amnesty etc) haha

• edited May 2017
    I don't wish to be a spoilsport, but aren't we guided to do the opposite of providing any info about ourselves online?

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: looking for help:
    I don't wish to be a spoilsport, but aren't we guided to do the opposite of providing any info about ourselves online?
    Posted by tomgoodun
    It just basic first name stuff Tom .
    I am sure there is a few million tom toms globally , none as charming as you do lol .

• edited May 2017
    In Response to looking for help:
    It must be me lol. I started a thread here  cough cough a few years ago about posters  real names . So as to make the forum a bit more formal & friendly . I wish to view and maybe bump it so  I or we can do such . If any whiz kids or old masters out there can help i would be forever grateful . Thank you in advance ,                                   Denis
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I spent an hour last night using SEARCH and also combing through your posts Denis, but could not find it. You have 7,600 posts, & I searched the last 2,000 of them without success.

Do you know what "Board" it was on? (Poker Chat, The Rail, Team Talk etc?)

Do you recall any part of the title?
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: looking for help : It just basic first name stuff Tom . I am sure there is a few million tom toms globally , none as charming as you do lol .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Indeed there are, & they have shown me the way in life.

• edited May 2017
    In Response to looking for help : I spent an hour last night using SEARCH and also combing through your posts Denis, but could not find it. You have 7,600 posts, & I searched the last 2,000 of them without success. Do you know what "Board" it was on? (Poker Chat, The Rail, Team Talk etc?) Do you recall any part of the title?
    Posted by Tikay10

Ty Tony For trying .
    I just started a new thread on this .
    The truth is i forgot a lot of peeps names over my 5 year break from poker and it mannerly to return the formality if someone calls one by ones first name .
    Regards 
                 Denis