You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FTAO Sky James/Sam...or at a push, Tikay - Vegas sat problem

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat

Won an all in sat to tonight's Vegas Semi at 8.45pm. I didnt get auto entry for it after completion of sat.

Details.....ID 31362213. Time of sat 8.50pm

MAXALLY190001£4,000 Vegas Semi - 10 Seats Gtddiaper1002
Playing several tables at the time, so didnt go through CC. Is this another bug?

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Looks like you're regged in next Saturdays tournament instead.

You could always try a flamboyant line that you have a hot date that weekend and won't be able to play it, but that bluff is getting snapped off.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to FTAO Sky James/Sam...or at a push, Tikay - Vegas sat problem:
    Won an all in sat to tonight's Vegas Semi at 8.45pm. I didnt get auto entry for it after completion of sat. Details.....ID 31362213. Time of sat 8.50pm MAXALLY 19000 1 £4,000 Vegas Semi - 10 Seats Gtd diaper10 0 2 Playing several tables at the time, so didnt go through CC. Is this another bug?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I really don't know Alan, but as the at-a-push bloke, I'll certainly forward it to Sam & James for their perusal.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: FTAO Sky James/Sam...or at a push, Tikay - Vegas sat problem:
    In Response to FTAO Sky James/Sam...or at a push, Tikay - Vegas sat problem : I really don't know Alan, but as the at-a-push bloke, I'll certainly forward it to Sam & James for their perusal.
    Posted by Tikay10

Cheers Tikay. After spending quite some time with CC, we reached a 'acceptable compromise'. I really wanted to play this sat last night as it would have been my last chance to try and qualify for Vegas via sats. I cannot play the next two saturdays due to prior commitments, hence why I wanted to play the original targetted tournament from this sat. 

Thankfully, I am staking some big time Vegas players again this year so should still feel part of it all.....maybe.