You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** HELP WITH AUXILIARY TASKS REQUIRED **

edited May 2017 in Betting Chat
Hi guys.

I have been putting a lot of time an effort into getting the Jackpot Syndicate up and running and we have had reasonable early success, so I am hoping some more people are prepared to "give back" to the syndicate.

It has impacted my poker schedule significantly, which is OK temporarily, but I do want to get back to my full schedule.

So I am after some help with some of the auxiliary processes.

Roger (Zadoc) currently does probably the most arduous task of prepping the spreadsheets and Snuffer/Dollie are fully involved with the audit process.

MICKYBLUE and MKGUNNER along with SNUFFER help very much with collating results and providing Jackpot Meeting info and Non-Runner updates, and several people, including PHANTOM, MISTY, MK, MICKY, JORDZ, WYNNE, MAXALLY, ZADOC etc. are assisting with NAP and REMOVER selections.

So I am looking for a couple of others to assist with the maintaining of the various leader board spreadsheets, namely for the NAP's and the REMOVER's league tables.

Do I have any volunteers? All that is required is a little knowledge of spreadsheets and a willing attitude. I will provide templates and assistance when/if required.

Please do come forward if you think you could help. The more evenly the load is spread, the better it is for the syndicate as a whole.

Cheers,

G