You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

incoming

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
hellu
been on a heater this week am runnin well above expectation my roll as gone from about £30 to £200 so i,m well chuffed not had 3 figure roll for ages , am glad jacs back and the forum seems to be on the up , thankfully , 
i hate braggin but i won a seat in the WSOP main event semi on sunday theres no way i can go to Vegas i have other commitments "sigh" so what should i do ?
anyway
heres a story from the past
its the summer of 1981 i,m a 13 year old kid wearing denims fancy free , across the road from where i live theres a slagg heap where we used to ride our bikes and play all sorts of games , it was our play ground , we all had them
so the powers that be decided to  get rid of said slagg heap so what they did was flatten the heap and any good coal left they would sell and the resy they would dump into pre dug marl holes , well us being kids used to go and see what was happening and it was great to see it dissapearing
so one day abouta dozen of us decided to dig a tunnel in side of one of these marl holes on one sunny sunday afternoon so we started diggin and we must of been about 8 feet in there was a chain of 3 of us and i was at the front when the clay and sand started to come come down i turned then the lights went out and i was completely burried 
still concious but with all the air pushed out of me i could vaugly hear the other kids run off leaving my two brothers there digging franticly our Craig only bein 6 years old  , our wayne i dont know how managed to find my head but he did and i gasped a breath and finally there was a security guard there who jumped down who pulled all the weight off me.
was airlfted to hostpital with a double fracture to the pelvis and internal bleeding , i said to me mum i thought i were a gonner she burst into tears...was lucky that day and puts alot of things into perpective
nn folks 

Comments