You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sharkscope vs Pokersuperhero

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
Just a quick question all. I was looking at both of the 2017 profit leaderboards on each site and can see a few differences.

I'm guessing one of the reasons is because of SS including DYM results.

Anyone else know what else causes these differences in the SS leaderboard?

MG

Comments

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Sharkscope vs Pokersuperhero:
    Just a quick question all. I was looking at both of the 2017 profit leaderboards on each site and can see a few differences. I'm guessing one of the reasons is because of SS including DYM results. Anyone else know what else causes these differences in the SS leaderboard? MG
    Posted by MilitantG
    There are a lot of differences. It is possible to filter out DYMs by restricting it to "scheduled" results. However, remaining differences are:-

1. Rob only collects info on what he regards as the major MTTs. So under £5/£500 prizepools not included (and the £22/500s)-SS collect info on all bar freerolls

2. Rob doesn't collect info re Qualifiers. SS does. The 6pm qualifier is often one of the biggest prizepools of the day, and Sharkscope includes Vegas packages as wins if got via a qualifying MTT (but not if top of the weekly freerolls etc)

3. Sharkscope randomly misses MTTs from time to time, whereas Rob is more accurate (albeit with a smaller reach)

Hope that helps

Phil
  • edited May 2017
    Nothing to do with SNG results. All about sats