You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

semi sat for hitman

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
i won a seat in to the semi and  it has disappeared from the menu not loaded i cant get in touch with customer care either there was enough players so i dont know whats happened to it will i be registered in to something else or will i get the 7pound odd equivalent

Comments

• edited May 2017
    is any one from sky about that can help i wanna play that semi dont know what happened

• edited May 2017
    Hi reeler,

Unfortunately you are unlikely to get a response on here. If you phone customer care they usually answer quickly, and if you have a valid complaint then they will sort it for you.

Good luck,

Ed.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: semi sat for hitman:
    Hi reeler, Unfortunately you are unlikely to get a response on here. If you phone customer care they usually answer quickly, and if you have a valid complaint then they will sort it for you. Good luck,               Ed.
    Posted by edrich
    yeah just phoned them they said there tech team is looking in to it. im hoping this will be resolved quickly as im not having a gd time just now in life and in poker 2 family members died within space of a few weeks and im just not running gd on here either wish the tide would turn for me . if im sounding stressed that is why im sorry to any one i have bothered
  • edited May 2017
    Hi Reeler,

It appears the semi got cancelled as there were not enough runners in. The £7.20 is in now in your account. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Sam
  • edited May 2017

All other affected Customers were also refunded.
  • edited May 2017
    thanks sam and tikay