You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Complaint about not being able to enter the 8.15 free rool

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
I have earned the necessary points,but as my points score has not been updated I cannot gain entry
I did make a complaint on live chat and even though they can see how much I have spent on entries,because the points have not been updated I caannot gain entry,so much for Super Sunday
Cannot gain entry there either

Make sure you qualify for this super treat. All you need to do to make sure you're eligible is earn a minimum of 70 poker points across the 7 days leading up to Super Sunday. That's just 10 poker points a day! Do that, and you're in.

Comments

• edited May 2017

Please see my reply to your other post about the same thing, Wynne.

I cannot assist further tonight, I would suggest you drop CC an e-Mail if the problem persists.

Please be aware that the points for the 5 MTT's you are currently playing won't be available for use, or show on your account, until they are completed AFAIK.

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Complaint about not being able to enter the 8.15 free rool:
    Please see my reply to your other post about the same thing, Wynne. I cannot assist further tonight, I would suggest you drop CC an e-Mail if the problem persists.   Please be aware that the points for the 5 MTT's you are currently playing won't be available for use, or show on your account, until they are completed AFAIK.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    99 gained from 21 May 2017 to 27 May 2017
  • edited May 2017
    Sorted ,I have just been given entry to the 8.15 free roll and the super sunday free roll