You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

** SCOOP SIX SYNDICATE ** EARLY PROPOSALS **

edited May 2017 in Betting Chat
Hi all, a lot of people have asked me about doing the SCOOP 6.

My reply has always been consistent and that hasn't changed.

Whilst winning the SCOOP 6 could get us a "life changing amount of money", we don't have the bank roll to do it how I would like. As such, imo it is not appropriate for the JACKPOT Syndicate to attempt it, as it goes against the core strategy.

Anyhow, this is just an "early" shout out of some plans that I have for a few months down the line.

1) I am considering starting a SEPARATE SCOOP 6 SYNDICATE in September/October time.

2) This has three benefits, one, allows us to plan, two, we can see how the Jackpot Syndicate is doing. Three, fewer meetings and smaller fields in the winter means that it's sometimes tougher for the Tote to pick six really hard races, thus making it more achievable.

3) I expect the average stake to be about £5K a time, and we will probably go for it LESS THAN ONCE A MONTH.

4) This would be a SERIOUS attempt at the SCOOP 6, not just a "bit of fun", so it is really for people that are able to invest significantly and recognise that it is a "long term" project.

5) As this would be a SERIOUS "assault" on the SCOOP 6, shares would be priced at a minimum of £100 per month per share.

6) I appreciate that is too much for some people, and I am sorry about that. I also must re-iterate to all potential investors, that they only invest if they can afford it.

If you are potentially interested in this, and can sustain monthly losses for quite a while, please post here giving an indication (I won't hold you to it) of the number of shares you think you would want.

Cheers,

G

P.S. So that this post doesn't "clutter" can I please request that only people seriously considering joining a SCOOP 6 SYNDICATE under the terms above post on this thread.