You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

c/o SkyTowers, DTD Rover Rollover

edited June 2017 in Poker Chat
Hello up there ,
                        Is it possible the £30 mtt token due in my account next monday for winning the May DTD could be added instead to the june DTD monthly .
A rollover as such .
So the winner of next months DTD will win £60 instead of £30

Kind Regards from down here ,
                                                Denis

Comments

• edited May 2017
    you.re not self excluding again mate ?
    or are you just being generous ?
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: c/o SkyTowers, DTD Rover Rollover:
    you.re not self excluding again mate ? or are you just being generous ?
    Posted by stokefc
    Hi Sean
    Generous , its pay back for the boomswitch / Irishluck  & the great welcome back  i received from the forum .
    Denis
  • edited June 2017

Hi Denis,

Apologies for delayed reply, only just seen this.

There is no reason that I am aware of or can imagine why this cannot be sorted as requested.

My problem in this particular instance is that I do not know who sorts this at either end. (Which player informs the Office, & who they inform).

If someone can fill in those blanks in my knowledge, I am 99.9% sure it can be sorted.

I am happy to help if I can. However, please be aware I will be AWOL & Offline all of Friday. (Tomorrow, 2nd June).  

• edited June 2017
    Hi Denis, Apologies for delayed reply, only just seen this. There is no reason that I am aware of or can imagine why this cannot be sorted as requested. My problem in this particular instance is that I do not know who sorts this at either end. (Which player informs the Office, & who they inform).   If someone can fill in those blanks in my knowledge, I am 99.9% sure it can be sorted.   I am happy to help if I can. However, please be aware I will be AWOL & Offline all of Friday. (Tomorrow, 2nd June).    
    Posted by Tikay10

J3ONO organises and informs the offcie of the prizes/tokens, I will inform him of this thread

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: c/o SkyTowers, DTD Rover Rollover : J3ONO organises and informs the offcie of the prizes/tokens, I will inform him of this thread
    Posted by Boxster
    Thanks Boxster.

He has my e-Mail address, he can either post on this thread or send me an e-Mail & I'll try to take it from there.

Pretty sure we can sort it. Just need to be aware that I am completely AWOL & MIA tomorrow (2nd June), ditto Tuesday & Wednesday of next week (6th & 7th June).   

• edited June 2017
    Hi Guys
    Not a problem, I will sort :)
    Will just add to my weekly spreadsheets for next month, but will have to be over two weeks as not many games are at the £60 mark so will do £55 one week and £5 the following.
    Cheers Denis for the great gesture and wpwpwp :)
    Rungolden
    Jon
  • edited June 2017
    Hi Guys Not a problem, I will sort :) Will just add to my weekly spreadsheets for next month, but will have to be over two weeks as not many games are at the £60 mark so will do £55 one week and £5 the following. Cheers Denis for the great gesture and wpwpwp :) Rungolden Jon
    Posted by j3ono
    Hi Jon,

Or, you could make it 2 x £33 MTT's. Just mention to them that I agreed it with you & Denis.   

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: c/o SkyTowers, DTD Rover Rollover : Hi Jon, Or, you could make it 2 x £33 MTT's. Just mention to them that I agreed it with you & Denis.     
    Posted by Tikay10

Thank you Tony , Jon & David for sorting this .

Kind Regards 
                         Denis

• edited June 2017
    Cheers Tony and not a problem Denis ;')
  • edited June 2017
    Cheers Tony and not a problem Denis ;')
    Posted by j3ono
    Topman Jon .