You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The VLV promotion overall

edited June 2017 in Poker Chat
With this drawing to a close I just wanted to say well played Sky! 

I know there is another thread debating the merits of the last part of the promo. The Viva Last Vegas aspect doesn't huely appeal to me but I will play it. However loads of aspects of the promo did hugely appeal to me. I am sure some parts of the promo which were of appeal to me were not as appealing to some other players, we all have different preferences, so no complaints here. 

It was the quality of the VLV promo in 2016 which initially drew me to play regularly on the site and VLV 2017 was probably even better as all the features of 2016 remained and there were a few new additions this year.

So a well earned pat on the back for the Sky promo team IMO and nice to see the SPT make a return.

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Yep love the idea of Sky bringing a team to Vegas and running the SPT again. Helps keep the community spirit which makes Sky different form other sites. 

Good luck to all that qualified.

Ger
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to The VLV promotion overall:
    With this drawing to a close I just wanted to say well played Sky!  I know there is another thread debating the merits of the last part of the promo. The Viva Last Vegas aspect doesn't huely appeal to me but I will play it. However loads of aspects of the promo did hugely appeal to me. I am sure some parts of the promo which were of appeal to me were not as appealing to some other players, we all have different preferences, so no complaints here.  It was the quality of the VLV promo in 2016 which initially drew me to play regularly on the site and VLV 2017 was probably even better as all the features of 2016 remained and there were a few new additions this year. So a well earned pat on the back for the Sky promo team IMO and nice to see the SPT make a return.
    Posted by markycash
    HUGE  +1 TO THIS