You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Weather Forecast?

edited June 2017 in Poker Chat
Well Jac,

On a massively positive note, I would like to point out that the main event has exceeded the Winter guarantee of 8k every day this week. Even though it is Summer and the sun is definitely shining. In addition to this the Summit also smashed the 6k Summer guarantee, and was only two players short of reaching the 8k Winter guarantee. If Sky introduced a reentry to this tournament it would obviously have reached the 8k.
I am sure that you will have a much happier holiday now that you are aware of this, but what does it mean? Have we gone back to Winter? Should we be expecting snow?
Be careful at the aiport coming back if we are snowed in.

Comments

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Weather Forecast?:
    Well Jac, On a massively positive note, I would like to point out that the main event has exceeded the Winter guarantee of 8k every day this week. Even though it is Summer and the sun is definitely shining. In addition to this the Summit also smashed the 6k Summer guarantee, and was only two players short of reaching the 8k Winter guarantee. If Sky introduced a reentry to this tournament it would obviously have reached the 8k. I am sure that you will have a much happier holiday now that you are aware of this, but what does it mean? Have we gone back to Winter? Should we be expecting snow? Be careful at the aiport coming back if we are snowed in.
    Posted by HAYSIE
    Be careful Haysie, you do know that Tikay is recovering from a heart attack? He really shouldn't be subject to sudden shocks like this.
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Weather Forecast?:
    In Response to Weather Forecast? : Be careful Haysie, you do know that Tikay is recovering from a heart attack? He really shouldn't be subject to sudden shocks like this.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Couldnt help it.
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Weather Forecast?:
    Well Jac, On a massively positive note, I would like to point out that the main event has exceeded the Winter guarantee of 8k every day this week. Even though it is Summer and the sun is definitely shining. In addition to this the Summit also smashed the 6k Summer guarantee, and was only two players short of reaching the 8k Winter guarantee. If Sky introduced a reentry to this tournament it would obviously have reached the 8k. I am sure that you will have a much happier holiday now that you are aware of this, but what does it mean? Have we gone back to Winter? Should we be expecting snow? Be careful at the aiport coming back if we are snowed in.
    Posted by HAYSIE
    Also the Avenger rebuy tonight got 323 runners and smashed the current guarantee by over 3k. This means that every main this week has smashed the current guantees by over 30%. All of them beat the Winter guarantees.
    Its definitely gone a bit frosty outside.