You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** GO-LIVE SELECTIONS FOR PERTH ON SUNDAY 4TH JUNE 2017 ** FIRST RACE 2.15PM **

2»

Comments

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** GO-LIVE SELECTIONS FOR PERTH ON SUNDAY 4TH JUNE 2017 ** FIRST RACE 2.15PM **:
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** GO-LIVE SELECTIONS FOR PERTH ON SUNDAY 4TH JUNE 2017 ** FIRST RACE 2.15PM ** : Wish I was wrong, it seems I was wrong with pretty much everything else today especially Colla Pier It just seemed odd that a debutant hurdler was favourite when there didnt seem much between the top 5 in the market, and watching the replay that was some pretty erratic jumping and a strange pace to set. Shame the money went in too late to save you but it seems a plan moving forward to stick with SP favourite if it really is a close call with no clear favourite pick from the syndicate. Well done on your personal NAPs today - it will be tomorrow before I get the tables done as I need to update 4 tables and have some other stuff to do tonight.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Yeh was a tough one today, at least not putting SP FAV in the first on PERM C didn't cost us in the end as we went out on LEG 5 as well on that perm.

Thx again for all your help and advice.

Much appreciated.

G

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** GO-LIVE SELECTIONS FOR PERTH ON SUNDAY 4TH JUNE 2017 ** FIRST RACE 2.15PM **:
    In Response to Re: ** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** GO-LIVE SELECTIONS FOR PERTH ON SUNDAY 4TH JUNE 2017 ** FIRST RACE 2.15PM ** 

Unlucky Graham (and team). I for one appreciate all the work that goes into these 'live' days by yourself and the rest of you guys that help out. Looked a difficult day TBF and it shows when there was only two winning units on the day in the end.
    Posted by MAXALLY

: Cheers for this Max. It's always tough when we all work so hard and it doesn't come off. I have to accept that 90% of the time we will fail and will incur disappointment, but the competitor in me finds it hard to accept this low a strike rate, even though I know it's right statistically. I am still hopeful our mean average return, over time, will make up for these failures. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Plus 1 to the MAXALLY post. Mustn't be too tough on yourself (or the team), I for one have great faith in the process and I am delighted to see such knowledgable input from so many guys, even some outside the syndicate. This must help and continually improve our chances going forward, (but please don't ask me to pick a winner!).  AND, let's not forget. our ROI is currently 61%!
    Cheers

• edited June 2017
    £10K Jackpot only won to 50p stake, so part Rollover 

EDIT: it says carried forward £511.... sigh