You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freezing Tables

edited June 2017 in Poker Chat
This problem went away for like a week for me but now its back?

Anyone else still get this frozen table problem when you get more than 5 tables? 

Comments

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Freezing Tables:
    This problem went away for like a week for me but now its back? Anyone else still get this frozen table problem when you get more than 5 tables? 
    Posted by SkootaT

Try closing the lobby in background - it takes up a bit of CPU. If still problems then load up  5 tables to view but not play on. hit ctrl-alt-del and load task manager. Go to processes tab and click on 'CPU'. The top process should be your browser/sky poker app. If its not then post back here with whatever is top of the list
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Freezing Tables:
    In Response to Freezing Tables :   Try closing the lobby in background - it takes up a bit of CPU. If still problems then load up  5 tables to view but not play on. hit ctrl-alt-del and load task manager. Go to processes tab and click on 'CPU'. The top process should be your browser/sky poker app. If its not then post back here with whatever is top of the list
    Posted by jimb0d1
    Yeah, my top process is the browser, I still get feezing without the lobby open. Any other suggestions?
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Freezing Tables : Yeah, my top process is the browser, I still get feezing without the lobby open. Any other suggestions?
    Posted by SkootaT
    Do you have Superfast fibre broadband??

I found the problems I had with Dropout and freezing tables went away when I got Superfast fibre broadband.
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Freezing Tables : Do you have Superfast fibre broadband?? I found the problems I had with Dropout and freezing tables went away when I got Superfast fibre broadband.
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    It's not offered in my area by anyone, including sky :D

• edited June 2017
    I use instant play from the browser using Chrome and it works fine even with 5 tables+ on an older laptop. Might be worth a try.

Failing that you could try wearing a hoody, I read Tikay mention somewhere about that solving freezing table problems :)