You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday MAJOR sat's

edited June 2017 in Poker Chat
where are the Sunday MAJOR sat's?

Looks like the sat's that have been loaded are for the wrong day and wrong tournament

Comments

• edited June 2017

Presumably this was subsequently rectified, as they all seem to be present & correct now. 
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Sunday MAJOR sat's:
    Presumably this was subsequently rectified, as they all seem to be present & correct now. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yep.... they were posted just after 12 o'clock when I checked
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Sunday MAJOR sat's : Yep.... they were posted just after 12 o'clock when I checked
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Unfortunately, I'm in a different time zone at present, so cant always respond with my customary alacrity.

Anyway, all appears well now.

I've not spoken with the office, no point, but I imagine the templates needed re-setting, as Super Sunday disrupted the regular Sunday schedules last week.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Sunday MAJOR sat's : Unfortunately, I'm in a different time zone at present, so cant always respond with my customary alacrity. Anyway, all appears well now. I've not spoken with the office, no point, but I imagine the templates needed re-setting, as Super Sunday disrupted the regular Sunday schedules last week.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for the updates TiKay..... Enjoy VEGAS (I'm sure you will). Have you managed to avoid 'Hhyfty the Reprobate' ?
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Sunday MAJOR sat's : Thanks for the updates TiKay..... Enjoy VEGAS (I'm sure you will). Have you managed to avoid 'Hhyfty the Reprobate' ?
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    So far, yes. It's like long distance hide & seek.