You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Missing £55 9pm

edited June 2017 in Poker Chat

hi james,

the 21:00 £55 is not in the lobby.

normally is by now so i thought i would let you know.

Comments

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Missing £55 9pm:
    hi james, the 21:00 £55 is not in the lobby. normally is by now so i thought i would let you know.
    Posted by aussie09
    Looks like the boys have gone on holiday, and the rest of the staff can't cope. There are no sat's for tonight's Major/Roller.......

.......unless they are pushing the £6000 Bounty Hunter, and you can only get into the £12,000 Sunday Major at 8pm with a direct buy-in. That would be interesting to see how many people play in it.
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Missing £55 9pm:
    hi james, the 21:00 £55 is not in the lobby. normally is by now so i thought i would let you know.
    Posted by aussie09
    Hi Rob,

Apologies for slow response.

As far as I can see, the £55 is now in the Lobby.
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Missing £55 9pm:
    In Response to Missing £55 9pm : Looks like the boys have gone on holiday, and the rest of the staff can't cope. There are no sat's for tonight's Major/Roller....... .......unless they are pushing the £6000 Bounty Hunter, and you can only get into the £12,000 Sunday Major at 8pm with a direct buy-in. That would be interesting to see how many people play in it.
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Presumably this was rectified earlier today, as there are now any number of Satellites to the Sunday Major.
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Missing £55 9pm : Hi Rob, Apologies for slow response. As far as I can see, the £55 is now in the Lobby.
    Posted by Tikay10
    yes, all now ship shape.

• edited June 2017

where in the world are you, tikay?

• edited June 2017
    where in the world are you, tikay?
    Posted by aussie09
    I'm over in Vegas, Rob, making sure everything is in good shape for the Sky Poker qualfiers. A rotten job, but, you know, someone has to do it.
  • edited June 2017

you do all those things and what thanks do you get?

• edited June 2017
  • edited June 2017
    ^^^^ Exactly.
    Posted by Tikay10
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU......etc. etc. etc.
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Missing £55 9pm : I'm over in Vegas, Rob, making sure everything is in good shape for the Sky Poker qualfiers. A rotten job, but, you know, someone has to do it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hard life you have there Tikay, are you playing any Omaha events?  
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Missing £55 9pm : I'm over in Vegas, Rob, making sure everything is in good shape for the Sky Poker qualfiers. A rotten job, but, you know, someone has to do it.
    Posted by Tikay10

It's a tough life but I suppose someone has to do it eh ?  See you in 5 weeks and don't forget you still owe me a drink from Leeds SPT.
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Missing £55 9pm : Hard life you have there Tikay, are you playing any Omaha events?  
    Posted by bert21
    Yes, I'll be playing a good bit of PLO, OLO8 & Big O. My first event will be Thursday of next week.

I played some Big O cash on Friday evening. That was fun. Expensive fun, but fun.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Missing £55 9pm :    It's a tough life but I suppose someone has to do it eh ?  See you in 5 weeks and don't forget you still owe me a drink from Leeds SPT.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    That voucher expired after 5 years, tough luck Uncle Pommy. .
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Missing £55 9pm : Looks like the boys have gone on holiday, and the rest of the staff can't cope. There are no sat's for tonight's Major/Roller....... .......unless they are pushing the £6000 Bounty Hunter, and you can only get into the £12,000 Sunday Major at 8pm with a direct buy-in. That would be interesting to see how many people play in it.
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    It made £16,700 I gather.

Jordz collected a very handy £4,700 for winning it, whilst poor old Matt Bates had to settle for 4th place - or P4 as they say in Formula One these days (why?) -  & a mere £1,300 or so.