You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Okay, I'll be the one to ask...

edited June 2017 in Priority
Will there be any promotions for all the hard working Sky poker players this month? (And me). 

Thanks in advance for the bad news :)

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017

Hi Mate,

I've not heard anything yet, if & when I do I'll post accordingly on this Board.

How you doing at the mo - still getting the absolute lot?

• Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Okay, I'll be the one to ask...:
    Hi Mate, I've not heard anything yet, if & when I do I'll post accordingly on this Board. How you doing at the mo - still getting the absolute lot?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Sorry for the late reply Tikay, rarely come on here and missed your post. I've just seen the announcement you made, great promo!

I've been doing okay yeah thanks, took down the prio main for £500ish and sng results have been on the up. Can't complain!

Hope you're good, the DYM lobby hasn't been the same without you!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Okay, I'll be the one to ask... : Sorry for the late reply Tikay, rarely come on here and missed your post. I've just seen the announcement you made, great promo! I've been doing okay yeah thanks, took down the prio main for £500ish and sng results have been on the up. Can't complain! Hope you're good, the DYM lobby hasn't been the same without you!
    Posted by The_Reflex
    Very quiet lobbies without him
    I wonder why that is?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Okay, I'll be the one to ask... : Very quiet lobbies without him I wonder why that is?
    Posted by Jac35
    LOL