You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Priority (Only) Sky Poker Tour Club - 28 x £400 SPT packages + cash prizes on offer.

edited July 2017 in Priority

All as above, see HERE

In addition to the 28 x £400 SPT packages, there will be £18,000 in cash prizes.

Please note this Promo is for current Priority Club Members ONLY.

Any questions, fire away.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Priority (Only) Sky Poker Tour Club - 28 x £400 SPT packages + cash prizes on offer.:
    All as above, see HERE In addition to the 28 x £400 SPT packages, there will be £18,000 in cash prizes. Please note this Promo is for current Priority Club Members ONLY. Any questions, fire away.    
    Posted by Tikay10

What are these Mission SPT Freerolls showing in the lobby and what do I need to do to qualify?

I made the Bronze level Priority last month but it won't let me register?
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Hi Lex,

I'm not sure I understand your question, can you clarify further please?

Mission SPT & Sky Poker Tour Club are unrelated Promotions. Which one are you querying?

Mission SPT is HERE

Priority Sky Poker Tour Club is HERE

Both of them are currently in Week 4.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Priority (Only) Sky Poker Tour Club - 28 x £400 SPT packages + cash prizes on offer.:
    Hi Lex, I'm not sure I understand your question, can you clarify further please? Mission SPT & Sky Poker Tour Club are unrelated Promotions. Which one are you querying? Mission SPT is HERE Priority Sky Poker Tour Club is HERE Both of them are currently in Week 4.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ok thanks

Get it now.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hi

Sorry if I'm just being a bit thick now but have I not qualified for the Gold Freeroll tonight?

Is there somebody in Priority who could look at this for me?

Pretty sure I've met the qualifying criteria from w/c 26th June but I'm not showing on the list and can't register.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Priority (Only) Sky Poker Tour Club - 28 x £400 SPT packages + cash prizes on offer.:
    Hi Sorry if I'm just being a bit thick now but have I not qualified for the Gold Freeroll tonight? Is there somebody in Priority who could look at this for me? Pretty sure I've met the qualifying criteria from w/c 26th June but I'm not showing on the list and can't register. Thanks
    Posted by LexLuthor
    Hi Lex,

From previous posts, I think you made Priority in May, so this means you would be excluded from the Mission SPT promo, but eligible for the Priority Sky Poker Club Tour promo.

Therefore, you won't be able to enter any of the freerolls as these are part of Mission SPT, but you will be able to earn league points as part of the Priority Sky Poker Club Tour promo. From a quick glance, looks like you're in the Bronze league and have earnt 10 points this week.

Hope this helps, gl on the tables.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Priority (Only) Sky Poker Tour Club - 28 x £400 SPT packages + cash prizes on offer. : Hi Lex, From previous posts, I think you made Priority in May, so this means you would be excluded from the Mission SPT promo, but eligible for the Priority Sky Poker Club Tour promo. Therefore, you won't be able to enter any of the freerolls as these are part of Mission SPT, but you will be able to earn league points as part of the Priority Sky Poker Club Tour promo. From a quick glance, looks like you're in the Bronze league and have earnt 10 points this week. Hope this helps, gl on the tables.
    Posted by YouMad

Right I'm with you now, thanks. I didn't realise this SPT Mission was not open for Priority.

That's a bit of a shame really as let's be honest the vast majority of the Priority Club don't stand a cat in hells chance of making the top of the leaderboards in the Sky Poker Tour Promo whilst everyone else who only makes a handful of points each day get a shot in a freeroll.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Priority (Only) Sky Poker Tour Club - 28 x £400 SPT packages + cash prizes on offer. : Right I'm with you now, thanks. I didn't realise this SPT Mission was not open for Priority. That's a bit of a shame really as let's be honest the vast majority of the Priority Club don't stand a cat in hells chance of making the top of the leaderboards in the Sky Poker Tour Promo whilst everyone else who only makes a handful of points each day get a shot in a freeroll.
    Posted by LexLuthor
    That's why we split Prio into 3 tiers so you were competing against similar volume players. 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Priority (Only) Sky Poker Tour Club - 28 x £400 SPT packages + cash prizes on offer. : Right I'm with you now, thanks. I didn't realise this SPT Mission was not open for Priority. That's a bit of a shame really as let's be honest the vast majority of the Priority Club don't stand a cat in hells chance of making the top of the leaderboards in the Sky Poker Tour Promo whilst everyone else who only makes a handful of points each day get a shot in a freeroll.
    Posted by LexLuthor
    I agree. I would have rather played in the gold freeroll than been in the prioty tour promo. I got 5k points last week and got £25, non priorty players couldve got into the gold freeroll with 150 points and it wouldve been worth more than that.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Priority (Only) Sky Poker Tour Club - 28 x £400 SPT packages + cash prizes on offer. : That's why we split Prio into 3 tiers so you were competing against similar volume players. 
    Posted by Sky__James

Hi James,

I understand this in theory but in practice somebody like myself for example could earn 4k points in a week say and still be nowhere near the top of the Bronze Leaderboard and end up with absolutely nothing where as somebody who only made 50 points a day for a week got a shot at playing for the Manchester package.

It actually seems to punish the vast majority of Prio players in favour of a small few mega grinders/high stakes players.

Just a suggestion here but maybe a you could give all Priority members entry to this coming Sunday's final Gold Freeroll?  

Thanks
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Does anyone know what the criteria is to enter todays mission SPT freeroll ?? please 

Frank JOnes 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Does anyone know what the criteria is to enter todays mission SPT freeroll ?? please  Frank JOnes 
    Posted by Franked
    Hi Frank, 

There is a link in the OP with all the deets, also they can be found on the promo page.

There are 3 tiers with points requirements for each, x amount of points over x amount of days.

There is also a freeroll awarding one seat with no points requirements tonight at 19.30.

EDIT ... Links in 3rd post down