You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Jackpot Syndicate NAPS League - NAPs for JUNE

Comments

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate NAPS League - NAPs for JUNE:
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate NAPS League - NAPs for JUNE : Apologies. Just went off result on sporting life. Now amended. However, can someone give a ruling Graham/Phantom? Secret Agent  Distance: Head tracked leaders, 2nd after 1f, ridden over 2f out, strong challenge but carried left from over 1f out, bumped inside final furlong, ran on, just held, finished 2nd, awarded race
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hi all,

In this situation, whenever the stewards change the result before weighing in, then only the amended result is paid.

For clarification, this means Secret Agent is a winner and Red Alert is 2nd.

If however the result is amended at a later date (like in the 2016 Cheltenham Festival Cross Country Race) where Josies Orders was later awarded the race because the winner failed a drugs test.

As it was after the official result was declared then from a betting perspective the results stands. (Unfortunately that ruling cost me a 5 figure payout, as I had Josies Orders in a Lucky15 with three other winners) Not that I'm bitter lol.

Although, as in this case, when the stewards amend the result after a stewards inquiry then only the amended result counts. Of course as a good will gesture, bookies often pay out on the horse that was disqualified.

So Mr V has a winning NAP, WP sir!

If anyone had of had Red Alert, it would only count as 2nd I'm afraid.

Cheers,

G
  • edited June 2017
    Latest weekly table with today's results.

WP Mr V who takes the lead with a 5/1 winner. JACKPOT SYNDICATE WEEKLY NAPS TABLE 13/06/2017 WEEK6 12/06/17 TO 18/06/2017                 POS SKY USERID SEL WINS PLACES UNPLACED PROFIT YEST PROFIT TODAY                 1st VAIGRET 2 1 1 0 -£1.00 £4.00 2nd ZADOC 2 1 0 1 £4.50 £3.50 3rd RABDENIRO 2 1 0 1 £3.00 £2.00 4th WYNNE1938 2 1 1 0 £1.88 £0.88 5th MKGUNNER 0 0 0 0 £0.00 £0.00 6th MISTY4ME 2 0 1 1 -£1.00 -£2.00 7th STAYORGO 2 0 1 1 -£1.00 -£2.00 8th JORDZ16 2 0 0 2 -£1.00 -£2.00 9th MAXALLY 2 0 0 2 -£1.00 -£2.00 10th MICKYBLUE 2 0 0 2 -£1.00 -£2.00 11th PHANTOM66 2 0 0 2 -£1.00 -£2.00 12th SNUFFER 2 0 0 2 -£1.00 -£2.00
  • edited June 2017
    Graham /Phantom, Thanks for all the work you do on this and sorry to be a pain but I am getting confused , especially with june. Is there any chance you can update the front post to the end of play 11/6/17. As to going forward would it be a good idea for june table to only be updated on front post at the end of each week. ie then all we have to do is say at end of 11/6/17 I was this and my week6  gain/loss was this which = 18/6/17.  The overall  table only to be updated on last day of each month. ie all we would have to do is then add July loss/gain to what we had have on 30/6/17.   As to the live table that would only need to be updated after each live day. V ps I think at the end of play 11/6/17 I was minus £7.25 overall I was £1.00 up on live I was minus £2.25 for June I was minus £4.25 for week 5 Hopefully this is right above and I can keep track myself now.
    Posted by vaigret
    Hi Mr V.

Not surprised there is a bit of confusion, especially as we decided to switch to a monthly thread part way through the month.

Moving forward I will update the latest weekly table every day (or as near as to that as I can manage) and I will post it as a new post in the thread. As long as maxally or AN other has collected the Win/Lost/Placed and winning odds this is now pretty easy to do after a bit of time setting up a spreadsheet.

I intend to record in the OP of each monthly thread the following:

All of the weekly tables for the month (the final tables on the Sunday only) with the latest one at the top.

Then each Sunday(or Monday) I will update the running totals for the monthly and the overall tables.

For live jackpot attempts I will update those as near as I can to the live attempt.

I think that is similar to your suggestion, except that I will be updating the overall/monthly more often than once a month, but it will be on a regular basis and easy to check v the weekly scores.

For everyone checking results, if they could just check their daily scores are right and then check their overall scores each week on a Sunday/Monday that should prevent me from carrying over any errors for too long. Mistakes will be much easier to recover from the sooner they are spotted.

The OP has now been updated. I am open to comments if people want it presented differently/updated at a different frequency to that I have proposed.

I agree with all 4 of your totals Mr V.
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate NAPS League - NAPs for JUNE : Hi Mr V. Not surprised there is a bit of confusion, especially as we decided to switch to a monthly thread part way through the month. Moving forward I will update the latest weekly table every day (or as near as to that as I can manage) and I will post it as a new post in the thread. As long as maxally or AN other has collected the Win/Lost/Placed and winning odds this is now pretty easy to do after a bit of time setting up a spreadsheet. I intend to record in the OP of each monthly thread the following: All of the weekly tables for the month (the final tables on the Sunday only) with the latest one at the top. Then each Sunday(or Monday) I will update the running totals for the monthly and the overall tables. For live jackpot attempts I will update those as near as I can to the live attempt. I think that is similar to your suggestion, except that I will be updating the overall/monthly more often than once a month, but it will be on a regular basis and easy to check v the weekly scores. For everyone checking results, if they could just check their daily scores are right and then check their overall scores each week on a Sunday/Monday that should prevent me from carrying over any errors for too long. Mistakes will be much easier to recover from the sooner they are spotted. The OP has now been updated. I am open to comments if people want it presented differently/updated at a different frequency to that I have proposed. I agree with all 4 of your totals Mr V.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Well done m8!
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate NAPS League - NAPs for JUNE : Hi Mr V. Not surprised there is a bit of confusion, especially as we decided to switch to a monthly thread part way through the month. Moving forward I will update the latest weekly table every day (or as near as to that as I can manage) and I will post it as a new post in the thread. As long as maxally or AN other has collected the Win/Lost/Placed and winning odds this is now pretty easy to do after a bit of time setting up a spreadsheet. I intend to record in the OP of each monthly thread the following: All of the weekly tables for the month (the final tables on the Sunday only) with the latest one at the top. Then each Sunday(or Monday) I will update the running totals for the monthly and the overall tables. For live jackpot attempts I will update those as near as I can to the live attempt. I think that is similar to your suggestion, except that I will be updating the overall/monthly more often than once a month, but it will be on a regular basis and easy to check v the weekly scores. For everyone checking results, if they could just check their daily scores are right and then check their overall scores each week on a Sunday/Monday that should prevent me from carrying over any errors for too long. Mistakes will be much easier to recover from the sooner they are spotted. The OP has now been updated. I am open to comments if people want it presented differently/updated at a different frequency to that I have proposed. I agree with all 4 of your totals Mr V.
    Posted by Phantom66

Brilliant Phantom  and the stewards did get it right then . my site obviously didn't wait for the weighed in in posting the result.

I thought with the result only being a short head that it should be overturned
  • edited June 2017
    and thnx all for the well dones
  • edited June 2017
    and thnx all for the well dones
    Posted by vaigret
    Well done
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate NAPS League - NAPs for JUNE : Apologies. Just went off result on sporting life. Now amended. However, can someone give a ruling Graham/Phantom? Secret Agent  Distance: Head tracked leaders, 2nd after 1f, ridden over 2f out, strong challenge but carried left from over 1f out, bumped inside final furlong, ran on, just held, finished 2nd, awarded race
    Posted by MAXALLY
    wasn't having ago at you with this Alan, like me you got done by a site posting a false result. I had waited half an hour as well to let them get the right one and so when I saw they had let the other horse keep the race I was blaming the stewards.
  • edited June 2017
    I think I will make a NO-GO decision now, so we all know what we're doing.

So just one selection.

Cheers,

G
  • edited June 2017
    SYNDICATE NAP SELECTIONS AND RESULTS FOR WEDNESDAY 14TH JUNE 2017 
    AT WORCESTER: 

1) JORDZ16

4.50: BUONAROTTI BOY - 3RD

2) MAXALLY:

3.50: STEALING MIX - LOST

3) MICKYBLUE:

2.20: CRY FURY - LOST

4) MISTY4ME:

2.50:BENEFICIAL JOE - LOST

5) MKGUNNER:

2.50: BENEFICIAL JOE - LOST
    6) PHANTOM66:

4.50: DEEBAJ - 2ND

7) RABDENIRO:

3.50:  SAM NOIR - LOST

8) SNUFFER:

2.20: CRY FURY - LOST

9) STAYORGO:

3.50: LAKE CHAPALA - LOST

10) VAIGRET:

3.50: OVER THE AIR - 3RD

11) WYNNE1938:

4.20: THREE STAR GENERAL - WON (13/8)

12) ZADOC:

3.50:  SAM NOIR - LOST
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate NAPS League - NAPs for JUNE : wasn't having ago at you with this Alan, like me you got done by a site posting a false result. I had waited half an hour as well to let them get the right one and so when I saw they had let the other horse keep the race I was blaming the stewards.
    Posted by vaigret

No problem Terry, I am glad you got the win...well done. I was just trying to keep the results post 'up to date' in real time and got caught out by an amended result. Lesson learnt though and I will now wait for 5/10 mins before updating results. Good Luck today all.....lets find some winners!
  • edited June 2017

2.50: BENEFICIAL JOE
  • edited June 2017

3.50:  SAM NOIR
  • edited June 2017
    4.20 THREE STAR GENERAL
  • edited June 2017
    2.20: CRY FURY
  • edited June 2017

15.50  SAM NOIR
  • edited June 2017
    3.50: LAKE CHAPALA
  • edited June 2017
    3.50: OVER THE AIR
  • edited June 2017

3.50: STEALING MIX
  • edited June 2017
    2.20: CRY FURY

• edited June 2017
    2.50: BENEFICIAL JOE
  • edited June 2017
  • edited June 2017
    4.50: BUONAROTTI BOY
  • edited June 2017
    It is a rollover
  • edited June 2017
    Hi guys, it's still unknown where the Jackpot Meeting is.

I am off to bed now, so if it's Newbury we'll go for it, and as such three selections please, otherwise just the one selection.

Cheers,

G

P.S. Snuffer, if you are around, and it is Newbury, would you be able to do as you did before regarding the NAP's and REMOVER's summaries?
  • edited June 2017
    JACKPOT IS NOTTINGHAM
  • edited June 2017
    OK, not to worry, just the one then.

Cheers,

G
  • edited June 2017
    3.20: SYRIAN PEARL
  • edited June 2017

3.20: GEORGE BOWEN
  • edited June 2017