You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The LOZZARRRR £50 challenge

2»

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Hi pocketfold  u on msn today, just let me know when ur here :)
  • edited February 2010
    im on now soz had football last night we can sort out money now if you are here
  • edited February 2010
    great thread. very interesting..... reckon this could start a trend :)
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The LOZZARRRR £50 challenge:
    great thread. very interesting..... reckon this could start a trend :)
    Posted by AceAceBaby
    yeh hopefully, ty ;)
  • edited February 2010
    im on now soz had football last night we can sort out money now if you are here
    Posted by pocketfold
    im online now if u on
  • edited February 2010
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The LOZZARRRR £50 challenge : cool. well im normally on from around 4-5ish onwards, so we could play any time then, and with that i think it could be completed in at most 3days, if we play a few each day. and thats the downfall about the transfering, i thought maybe on a £50 HU and let the winner, win...but i dont know if thats allowed, but the new netteler option i guess would work, id have to make netteler account, and i think you can send money through them....although i already got a moneybookers if uve got one, can just use that?
    Posted by loza666
    Just seen this Thread Loza - well done you, what a great thread.

As to the highlighted part above - in response to "how does the money get transferred?" (from loser to winner) please do not play HU & "dump off" to settle the debt.

The anti-collusion software may well detect it, & potentially, you both risk having your Accounts frozen.

Sorry to be a wet blanket (my speciality act, that....) but two VERY well-known players on here, both became TP-ers in fact, did exactly that a year or more back, before the Forum started in fact. It was entirely innocent, but both of them had theiir accounts frozen. One of them had over £8,000 sitting in his Account at the time......

The amount of time  it took to sort that out was immense, & very stressful for all parties.

Just thought I'd make you aware.

Great thread though, & a nail-biter at the end. Perhaps, if repeated, make the series an odd number, so a tie is not possible.

Oh, & well done on winning - just!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The LOZZARRRR £50 challenge : Just seen this Thread Loza - well done you, what a great thread. As to the highlighted part above - in response to "how does the money get transferred?" (from loser to winner) please do not play HU & "dump off" to settle the debt. The anti-collusion software may well detect it, & potentially, you both risk having your Accounts frozen. Sorry to be a wet blanket (my speciality act, that....) but two VERY well-known players on here, both became TP-ers in fact, did exactly that a year or more back, before the Forum started in fact. It was entirely innocent, but both of them had theiir accounts frozen. One of them had over £8,000 sitting in his Account at the time...... The amount of time  it took to sort that out was immense, & very stressful for all parties. Just thought I'd make you aware. Great thread though, & a nail-biter at the end. Perhaps, if repeated, make the series an odd number, so a tie is not possible. Oh, & well done on winning - just!
    Posted by Tikay10
    thankyou :)

yeah thats why i didnt want to dump chips as i knew that was risky, but i will speak to pocketfold to sort out proper agreements, unfortuantely not been online when he has been recently so ive not had chance, but i think were thinking moneybookers or something like that, anyway thanks for ur comment :)
    cya
  • edited February 2010
    r u on lozz?
    Posted by pocketfold
    ive sent u a email now.
  • edited March 2010
    i have a new taker for my challenge, but the stakes are being lowered to 5er each and 25 to winner, i will be playing ginge999.
    GL to both of us :)!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    I'll Play you after.
  • edited March 2010
    Loza is a luckbox lol
     ;)
  • edited March 2010
    2 omaha down, 1 hold em

scores on the board are as follows:

loza: 2   ginge:1

i took two omaha games and he took the hold em, i have to say luck massively on my side atm....but lets see wot happens next....
  • edited March 2010
    I'll Play you after.
    Posted by essexpoker
    ok cool, would you like to play 5 or 10 pound games?
  • edited March 2010
    £5? £25 sidebet?

Is it 5 omaha, 5 NL? or can it be 10 NL?
  • edited March 2010
    Don't worry.. Just read the details.. 5 and 5 is fine.
  • edited March 2010
    Let me know when you want to do it
  • edited March 2010
    ill challenge you, play everyone else who said first though as they said first but let me know when your ready. i need some good heads up practice.
  • edited March 2010
    Hurst, il play you while we are waiting for Loza.. PM me
  • edited March 2010
    loza ill be on at 11.15 if u wana game later
  • edited April 2010
    sorry all, that i haven't replied, ive been on my worst streak ever losing bout 2k over various sites.
    also, pocketfold who i first played, still hasn't paid me :( hopefully he will do soon if i can catch him :) lol
    but im building my BR backup, and im running quite well in tonights primo so hopefully i cash in that.
    then i can continue my game with ginge, and i will try to play you 3 asap too, so for now the challenge will be bak on and ill try to play ginge tonight, or tomorow, (ill email you)
    thanks for the comments :0 sorry about the month long disappearance! lol
    loza666