You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Forum software glitch solved?

edited June 2017 in Poker Chat

It has been the case since Day One that if we are typing a Post and a "pop up message" appears on screen, our Post is lost. This can be seen as a tad irritating.

I understand this problem has now been solved.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Forum software glitch solved?:
    It has been the case since Day One that if we are typing a Post and a "pop up message" appears on screen, our Post is lost. This can be seen as a tad irritating. I understand this problem has now been solved.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Brilliant news Mr T.

An absolutely trivial problem all things considered but still very nice that it is resolved :)

WP Mr/Mrs Software techy person!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Forum software glitch solved?:
    In Response to Forum software glitch solved? : Brilliant news Mr T. An absolutely trivial problem all things considered but still very nice that it is resolved :) WP Mr/Mrs Software techy person!
    Posted by markycash
    Yup, it is trivial, like all things poker related, but it was jolly annoying.

I believe we have Sky Chris to thank for sorting it.

• Options
    edited June 2017

It must have been especially annoying for Markycash, who is fond of long, rambly-wambly posts.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Forum software glitch solved? : Yup, it is trivial, like all things poker related, but it was jolly annoying. I believe we have Sky Chris to thank for sorting it.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Sky Chris is definitely of the top Sky guys imo

If only we had someone who could provide us with a table of the best and worst of them!
    Obv Sky Sam would be very high up the league for quantity...
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    It must have been especially annoying for Markycash, who is fond of long, rambly-wambly posts.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I have no idea what you mean :)

Doffs cap at Sky Chris.

^^^ Very succinct post!!!!!!!

Edit: Forgot to say, thoroughly looking forward to the next installment of ramblings/waffle ;-)

P.P.S - I can confirm it is resolved. Just had a pop up.

^^^ Getting less succinct?