You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** PLAN FOR ROYAL ASCOT **

edited June 2017 in Betting Chat
Hi all, as it stands at the moment my plan for Royal Ascot is as follows:

Just do Placepots for the five days.

We will have 3 selections for the NAPS on all these days and removers similar to the Jackpot process will take place.

I will try to get the removers spreadsheet out by 8PM most days, although on Monday night it will be later, as I don't expect to get home until about 10PM.

I doubt we will do the Jackpot at Ascot, although I may consider a perm on Tuesday if it rolls over tomorrow, but would probably need to have both Ribchester and Churchill as bankers to allow us a big perm in the other legs.

I welcome any feedback that you may have regarding trying the Jackpot on Tuesday with these two as bankers. I'm unsure about it tbh, and it may be a mute point if there is no roll over.

Anyhow, hopefully we will have some "profitable" fun with the Placepots.

Cheers,

G

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Hi Graham

Hope you had a good day with your dad today.

Will the placepot naps and removers count for the LIVE Remover and Nap Table. Or just the other tables?

V
  • edited June 2017
    Hi V.

Yes I have just got back, it was good to see both my parents, they are both in their eighties now, so are a bit frail, but touch wood, doing OK.

Regarding the Removers, I was going to do separate tables for "LIVE PLACEPOT" removers with scores being allocated if they are placed as we did previously in some of the trials.

So they will only be scored from a PLACE perspective, not a WIN perspective.

Regarding the three NAPS, they will count as LIVE the same as if we were doing a Jackpot, and scored by Phantom in the same way. (IE: WIN ONLY)

Glad you brought up this point, hopefully that clarifies things a bit.

Cheers,

G
  • edited June 2017
    Thanks mate I thought you'd have it in hand.

Glad your parents all ok and snap with regard parents ages.
  • edited June 2017

Ascot  Tuesday  20 june

Last race has 24 runners, is Placepot only first 3 past post?

• edited June 2017
    yes zadoc as not a handicap, imo nonsense.
    the 5.00 is 4th place tho.