You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SOME TIMEFORM INFORMATION TO HELP AT ASCOT TOMORRW

edited June 2017 in Betting Chat
Cheers for this Wynne, do they have any thoughts on draw bias tomorrow?

Comments

• edited June 2017
    2.30 ASCOT

Pace Forecast: Strongly Contested

Specific Pace Hint: There is a chance of a pace burnout early, and Natural and Alpha Centauri are two who could suffer: A strong early pace seems highly likely. Clemmie and Starlight Mystery could be suited by being ridden further from the pace.

DRAW BIAS

-

• edited June 2017
    3.05 ASCOT

Specific Pace Hint: A strongly contested lead could count against Permian, who is expected to try and race close up: A proliferation of possible pace-forcers could set things up for those coming from further back: Sir John Lavery is one who may benefit.

DRAW BIAS

STALLSWITH AN ADVANTAGE

1 FRANKUUS 8th

2 GLENCADAM GLORY 5th

3 RAHEEN HOUSE  4th

8 BEST OF DAYS  12th

11 PERMIAN   Winner

• edited June 2017
    ASCOT 3.40

Pace Forecast: Contested

Specific Pace Hint: A contested lead could prove to be a negative for the prospects of Yalta: The likelihood of an honest pace may tee things up for one coming from further back, with Bound For Nowhere a possible beneficiary.

DRAW BIAS

STALLS WITH AN ADVANTAGE

1 INTELLIGENCE CROSS 9th

6 YALTA  12th

7 HARRY ANGEL 2nd

12 LEGENDARY LUNCH  10th

• edited June 2017
    4.20 ASCOT

Specific Pace Hint: Dabyah could face competition for the lead, and therefore prove vulnerable in the finish: The likelihood of an honest pace may tee things up for one coming from further back, with Precieuse a possible beneficiary.

DRAW BIAS

STALLS WITH AN ADVANTAGE

1 PRECIEUSE  7th

3 DABYAH 4th

4 TOMYRIS 6th

• edited June 2017
    5.00 ASCOT

Specific Pace Hint: There is a chance of a pace burnout early, and Belgravia is one who could suffer as a result: A proliferation of possible pace-forcers could set things up for those coming from further back: Desert Skyline is one who may benefit.

DRAW BIAS

STALLS WITH AN ADVANTAGE

5 DESERT SKYLINE 6th

• edited June 2017

Specific Pace Hint: Baydar is unlikely to have an easy time of it if looking to adopt a prominent position: The strong pace could be the scenario that sees Mainstream benefit.

DRAW BIAS

STALLS WITH AN ADVANTAGE

6 MANJAAM 14th

15 SIXTIES GROOVE 5th

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: SOME TIMEFORM INFORMATION TO HELP AT ASCOT TOMORRW:
    Cheers for this Wynne, do they have any thoughts on draw bias tomorrow?
    Posted by StayOrGo
    GRAHAM,

The clerk of the course will tell you there isn't any draw bias from one side or the other however recent years at Royal Ascot have mirrored this year. It seems to be one of the courses that's swings a lot on little water and I am pretty sure that the watering they did on Wednesday night meant the bias of the previous day disappeared . They also reckoned the stand side had got "churned up"!!!! a bit and there was more pace on the other side today. What I would say is that you usually need to be on one side or the other in maximum fields.

It is almost impossible to work out before racing but you usually get more of a trend on the straight course after a race or two on the day. Of course that is not very helpful for placepots/jackpots.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to SOME TIMEFORM INFORMATION TO HELP AT ASCOT TOMORRW:
    2.30 ASCOT Pace Forecast: Strongly Contested Specific Pace Hint: There is a chance of a pace burnout early, and Natural and Alpha Centauri are two who could suffer: A strong early pace seems highly likely. Clemmie and Starlight Mystery could be suited by being ridden further from the pace.   DRAW BIAS Bias Draw Bias   2 (1) 11 i T Alpha Centauri (IRE)  33  gr f Mastercraftsman - Alpha Lupi (Rahy) D G Cl 2 9-0 - C O'Donoghue Mrs J Harrington 2 9-0 - C O'Donoghue Mrs J Harrington Most impressive and recorded a cracking timefigure when winning 6f listed race at Naas last month by 5 lengths from Actress. Stall 1 looks the only potential negative about her. Most impressive and recorded a cracking timefigure when winning 6f listed race at Naas last month by 5 lengths from Actress. Stall 1 looks the only potential negative about her. 1 5 (2) 3 i T Clemmie (IRE)  27  b f Galileo - Meow (Storm Cat) D G 2 9-0 - R L Moore A P O'Brien 2 9-0 - R L Moore A P O'Brien Of automatic interest as a sister to the dual Guineas winner Churchill and likely to build markedly on her debut third at the Curragh (6f) when looking green. Tongue tie worn then removed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 15 (3) 1 i T b f Scat Daddy - Peggy Jane (Kafwain) 2 9-0 b - David Flores Wesley Ward 2 9-0 b - 3 4 (4) 1 i T                D G HT 2 9-0 - C T Keane G M Lyons 2 9-0 - C T Keane G M Lyons . 4 16 (5) 0 i T                  2 9-0 - J A 2 9-0 - J 5 7 (6) 1 i T b f Red Jazz - Margie (Marju) D 2 9-0 - T P Queally D J Coakley 2 9-0 - T P Queally D J Coakley 6 20 (7) 6 i T                  2 9-0 - J F Egan P D Evans 2 9-0 - J F Egan P D Evans 7 18 (8) 12 i T                  2 9-0 - O Peslier F H Graffard 2 9-0 - O Peslier F H Graffard 8 21 (9) 71 i T D G 2 9-0 - S Foley Mrs J Harrington 2 9-0 - S Foley Mrs J Harrington to come. o come. 9 14 (10) 1 i T b                   2 9-0 - 2 9-0 - Oisn €. € . 10 17 (11) 3112 i T                  D G 2 9-0 - S - S 11 12 (12) 21 i T D G 2 9-0 - G Lee K Dalgleish 2 9-0 - G Lee K Dalgleish 12 6 (13) 11 i T 2 9-0 - A Hamelin M Palussiere 2 9-0 - A Hamelin M Palussiere . . 13 9 (14) 1 i T 2 9-0 - 2 9-0 - 14 8 (15) 21 i T                  C D G 2 9-0 - P 2 9-0 - P £ 15 1 (16) 212 i T b                  D G Cl 2 9-0 - 2 9-0 - .                   16 3 (17) 41 i T D 2 9-0 - D C Costello E A L Dunlop 1 2 9-0 - 17 13 (18) 53 i T Cl 2 9-0 - 2 9-0 - 18 10 (19) 44 i T 2 9-0 - T 2 9-0 - T . 19 3 i T D G 2 9-0 - G 2 9-0 - 20 11 (21) 51 i T 2 9-0 - 2 9-0 - 21  
    Posted by wynne1938
    this post is no good
    tried to paste a draw trend chart and sky went bonkers
  • edited June 2017
    ASCOT 2.30

Specific Pace Hint: There is a chance of a pace burnout early, and Natural and Alpha Centauri are two who could suffer: A strong early pace seems highly likely. Clemmie and Starlight Mystery could be suited by being ridden further from the pace.

DRAW BIAS

STALLS WITH AN ADVANTAGE

1 ALPHA CENTAURI

2 CLEMMIE

4 BLACK SAILS

11 STARLIGHT MYSTERY

12 MISS BAR BEACH

13 DIFFERENT LEAGUE

16 ACTRESS

18 MISTRSS OF VENICE

• edited June 2017
    Many thanks for this Wynne and Vaigret.

Cheers,

G
  • edited June 2017
    I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT THAT YOU CAN USE FILTERS FOR THE GOING
    SO THERE WILL BE SOME CHANGES ,SO GIVE ME 30 MINS TO RESET THE FILTERS
    THERE IS BOUND TO BE SOME CHANGES
    I HAVE SET THEM TO GOOD TO FIRM
  • edited June 2017
    3.05 ASCOT Pace Forecast: Strongly Contested Specific Pace Hint: A strongly contested lead could count against Permian, who is expected to try and race close up: A proliferation of possible pace-forcers could set things up for those coming from further back: Sir John Lavery is one who may benefit.   DRAW BIAS STALLSWITH AN ADVANTAGE 3 RAHEEN HOUSE 8 BEST OF DAYS 10 WOLF COUNTRY 11 PERMIAN
    Posted by wynne1938
    Hi Wynne, re 3.05PM and the others.

I'm not sure, but I think you may have confused the  draw with the horse number. For example, in the above, I think they are saying that the horses that are drawn best are numbers 3,8,10 and 11 which are drawn 17,15,19 and 21 respectively. IE all high. If 3,8,10 and 11 are favoured it seems a bit sporadic.

So I am guessing they think that a high draw is favoured in the 3.05PM
  • edited June 2017
    LET ME JUST CHECK
  • edited June 2017
    HI GRAHAM
    ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IS CORRECT
  • edited June 2017
    IF YOU GO TO THIS

AND PAY FOR THE TIMEFORM INFORMATION, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE ALL THETREND CHARTS FOR DRAWS,PACE ETC
    IT COST £5  FOR THE DAYS CARDS
  • edited June 2017
    IF YOU GO TO THIS http://www.attheraces.com/racecard/Ascot/23-June-2017/1430 AND PAY FOR THE TIMEFORM INFORMATION, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE ALL THETREND CHARTS FOR DRAWS,PACE ETC IT COST £5  FOR THE DAYS CARDS
    Posted by wynne1938
    OK, thx Wynne
  • edited June 2017
    i echo V here 

all the pundits, clerks or anybody involved in ascot says no draw bias. it moves from 1 side to other on a daily basis which kind of backs up there story but id bet my hat they water one more than other.

one of pundits today was saying todays going wont suit front running horses and a front runner wins the gold cup. 

still think in them 30 runner races a few from each side is best option, even if its best 2 odds from 1 side and 5-6 from preferred.
  • edited June 2017
    Results filled in ,any conclusions, did it help.
    I got the placepot,helped me with some of my selections.
    Views appreciated
  • edited June 2017
    Results filled in ,any conclusions, did it help. I got the placepot,helped me with some of my selections. Views appreciated
    Posted by wynne1938
    TBH Wynne the horses in your various lists above were drawn sporadically, so I don't see any correlation. I think something may be lost in translation.

I appreciate you providing the info, although for me it didn't make sense. The pace analysis was useful (although didn't pan out as they suggested on this occasion), the draw info not so much.

Congrats on getting the Placepot, it looks like you made the information work for you.

Well done.

G