You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Manchester Semi Final TONIGHT

edited June 2017 in Poker Chat

Quick reminder there is a SPT Manchester Semi Final tonight, with 5 x £220 Seats Guaranteed. If it gets more than 25 runners, it guarantees 1 seat in 5. Seats cost £48, or there are micros & the like into it.

Those who win a seat will play Day 1B, on the Saturday.

If you want to register, the Lobby is HERE

Comments

• edited June 2017

Please note, it requires a minimum of 7 (SEVEN) entrants to run.

As of now (20.22) it has just 4 entrants.

Good luck if you play it.

bigmas63043000andy3293000Smooch13000Dollie3000

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: SPT Manchester Semi Final TONIGHT:
    Please note, it requires a minimum of 7 (SEVEN) entrants to run. As of now (20.22) it has just 4 entrants. Good luck if you play it. bigmas6304 3000 andy329 3000 Smooch1 3000 Dollie 3000  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Reg doesn't open for another 45 mins so the 4 who are already in must have won entry from the feeder sats.  Congrats to them!

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: SPT Manchester Semi Final TONIGHT : Reg doesn't open for another 45 mins so the 4 who are already in must have won entry from the feeder sats.  Congrats to them!
    Posted by IrishRose
    Correct - registration opens at 9.15pm.

I'm about to go offline now, so I wanted to remind folks whilst I had the opportunity.

Good luck if you play it, Rose.

• edited June 2017
    Please note, it requires a minimum of 7 (SEVEN) entrants to run. As of now (20.22) it has just 4 entrants. Good luck if you play it. bigmas6304 3000 andy329 3000 Smooch1 3000 Dollie 3000  
    Posted by Tikay10
    5 qualified, well played.  Dollie = bubble :(
  • edited June 2017
    Can I please ask - does winning a seat through the Semi Final prevent you from winning a package through the mission freerolls?  Cheers.
  • edited June 2017
    Can I please ask - does winning a seat through the Semi Final prevent you from winning a package through the mission freerolls?  Cheers.
    Posted by bromley04

Hi Adam,

Brief answer for now as I am on the iPad and playing a tournament down at Golden Nugget.

I will give you a proper reply tonight or tomorrow.

For now, however, please note that there is a difference between a PACKAGE ( which is what Mission Freerolls award) and SEATS which is what you win via satellites.

The rule is you can only win one PACKAGE, so it might be OK to win your way to Manchester via both routes.

I will find out for you and get back to you soonest.

Hope you and Lady B are in good heart.

• edited June 2017
    Posted by bromley04
     Surely as its two day 1's both with re-entry you can win more than one seat?
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: SPT Manchester Semi Final TONIGHT :  Surely as its two day 1's both with re-entry you can win more than one seat?
    Posted by bornablade
    Hi Bud,

The issue here is there are different qualification rules for PACKAGES (£400, play day 1 on Friday) and SEATS (£220, play day 1 on Saturday).

That was the essence of the question.

Hope you are keeping well.
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: SPT Manchester Semi Final TONIGHT : Hi Adam, Brief answer for now as I am on the iPad and playing a tournament down at Golden Nugget. I will give you a proper reply tonight or tomorrow. For now, however, please note that there is a difference between a PACKAGE ( which is what Mission Freerolls award) and SEATS which is what you win via satellites. The rule is you can only win one PACKAGE, so it might be OK to win your way to Manchester via both routes. I will find out for you and get back to you soonest. Hope you and Lady B are in good heart.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tony - that's what I'm  thinking but always better to be safe than sorry.

We're both very well thanks and enjoying the daily squeezages next door.  Run good sir.
  • edited June 2017

^^^^^

Hi again Adam.

The office have confirmed this now. If you win, or have won, a SPT Manchester SEAT via the satellite route, you a are still eligible to win a PACKAGE via the Mission Freeroll Promo.

Hope that answers your question satisfactorily.