You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

idea for new tourney

edited June 2017 in Poker Chat
ive asked a few people on the tables and a few said they be willing to play a deepie starting at 7. with  12min blinds 5000 starting chips and 11 pound to buy in. reason why people dont like deepeis late is that they got work but if u start it at 7 it should be finished for bedtime allowing for some good entertainment for only 11 pound . was just wondering what others thought if your not a deepie fan no point really commenting on this stick to yer turbos lol

Comments

• edited June 2017
    you could call it deepie at 7
  • edited June 2017
    There used to be a £22 deepstack at 7 and it wasn't popular and slowly died a death
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: idea for new tourney:
    There used to be a £22 deepstack at 7 and it wasn't popular and slowly died a death
    Posted by MattBates
    what about reducing it to 11 pound try it for a week or so see how it goes start it at 7 m8 worth a try i would definitely play this. 11 pound be more affordable for most
  • edited June 2017
    Personally, I would be all over this like a rash. However, as Senor Bates alludes to, I'm not sure how popular it would be. The 5.5 Deepstack on weekends is a great a little tournament but participation in it is disappointing at best - 40ish runners at peak time on a weekend, when the 5.5 peak bounty hunters get hundreds.

That said, it would be amazing to have an 11 game with a good structure on non-sundays. The Sunday mini major is such a good tournament <3