You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Is there a limit on the amount of notes we can make on a player?

edited July 2017 in Poker Chat
I tried earlier to add some more notes on a player I regularly battle at the tables and nothing was happening when typing. I already had a few notes on this opponent but nothing excessive. Was this a glitch or have I reached some sort of limit?

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Not sure if its the same issue but all my notes have disappeared tonight,, cant add any new notes either. 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I think... is a character limit. I tend to delete old ones once past x amount of time as per my date stamp.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    I may have broken the notes app when I typed a few player notes after getting my AA cracked by 89 that called a 4 bet pre and then flopped 88Q. Sorry all.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    There used to be a character limit on the old software, although I was under the impression that disappeared or got increased significantly with the new software a couple of years back.

Who needs note space anyway, there's plenty of four letter words you can use to describe your opponents ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    There is still a very tight character limit on the amount of notes you can take on a player. When playing DYM's I have to keep notepad text files on my regular opponents
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for the replies.

Given that Sky is a site on which tracking software can't be used (and bravo to that), I really do think we should be given far more space to add our notes on players as we play. As a relatively high volume player, I pick up a lot of things that I want to make a note of in a reasonably short space of time (therefore my 'reads' are far from outdated), and not having adequate space is really rather frustrating.

So, if any of the bods at Sky are reading this, can you please consider significantly increasing the character limit on notes in a future update. 

Many thanks :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Is there a limit on the amount of notes we can make on a player?:
    Thanks for the replies. Given that Sky is a site on which tracking software can't be used (and bravo to that), I really do think we should be given far more space to add our notes on players as we play. As a relatively high volume player, I pick up a lot of things that I want to make a note of in a reasonably short space of time (therefore my 'reads' are far from outdated), and not having adequate space is really rather frustrating. So, if any of the bods at Sky are reading this, can you please consider significantly increasing the character limit on notes in a future update.  Many thanks :-)
    Posted by Duesenberg
    +1
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Is there a limit on the amount of notes we can make on a player?:
    Thanks for the replies. Given that Sky is a site on which tracking software can't be used (and bravo to that), I really do think we should be given far more space to add our notes on players as we play. As a relatively high volume player, I pick up a lot of things that I want to make a note of in a reasonably short space of time (therefore my 'reads' are far from outdated), and not having adequate space is really rather frustrating. So, if any of the bods at Sky are reading this, can you please consider significantly increasing the character limit on notes in a future update.  Many thanks :-)
    Posted by Duesenberg
     Completely agree

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Yeh would be nice to finally sort this mess out. When I was playing on here a lot, I used Open Office to create a database, so I would have a lot of space to type notes into, and would have it open during my sessions, then all I had to do was punch a couple of letters of sn into search and it would take me to that opponents notes.