You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Razz

edited July 2017 in Poker Chat
Was just reading on FCHD thread, the Razz event is starting today, is Razz played now on many sites. is there ever a chance it will be introduced into skypoker. Seems like a cool enough type of game.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    I quite like razz, but not sure sky has enough players to expand to other poker games
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    mrwhite is right sky will never have enough players for something like razz or any stud poker for that matter. This site doesn't even have that many playing omaha and omaha Hi lo tables

I've played razz on the most well known global sites but that site itself will be lucky to get more than 5 tables going at once.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Razz:
    mrwhite is right sky will never have enough players for something like razz or any stud poker for that matter. This site doesn't even have that many playing omaha and omaha Hi lo tables I've played razz on the most well known global sites but that site itself will be lucky to get more than 5 tables going at once.
    Posted by craigcu12
    Fair point Craigcu, not sure about the bolded bit, Hi lo MTTs are doing quite well imo.