You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Heads up

edited July 2017 in Poker Chat
I was going to have a go at heads up looked at 15/30 and 25/50, there are 8 tables with 1 player sitting at each of them, player A is sitting at 3 tables, players B and C sitting at 2 each, why dont they just play each other ? ,are they just waiting on a rec player like me ?,Is this what they call bumhunting?.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Heads up:
    I was going to have a go at heads up looked at 15/30 and 25/50, there are 8 tables with 1 player sitting at each of them, player A is sitting at 3 tables, players B and C sitting at 2 each, why dont they just play each other ? ,are they just waiting on a rec player like me ?,Is this what they call bumhunting?.
    Posted by rabdeniro
    If both players perceive their to be little value in the game then playing would be a losing venture. Rake is not something to be sniffed at - it's difficult to beat a good poker player and high rake at the same time. That's probably their rationale. 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    It's funny when they refuse to play you after you win a tiny amount from them too. Must be the most boring job waiting for action.