You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Good luck to all Sky players in Vegas

edited July 2017 in Poker Chat
I think this weekend is the time that the Sky poker players, who have won their way through, will be jetting off to Las Vegas. So, I just wanted to wish everyone all the very best, I hope you all have a fantastic time and maybe, just maybe, win some money, whilst rubbing shoulders with some of the games "big names"
Enjoy yourselves, I'm looking forward to reading your tales of poker wins and fun times.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Good luck to all Sky players in Vegas:
    I think this weekend is the time that the Sky poker players, who have won their way through, will be jetting off to Las Vegas. So, I just wanted to wish everyone all the very best, I hope you all have a fantastic time and maybe, just maybe, win some money, whilst rubbing shoulders with some of the games "big names" Enjoy yourselves, I'm looking forward to reading your tales of poker wins.
    Posted by pompeynic
    +1

Looking forward to meeting everyone and GL all!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for the good wishes pompeynic.

I'm really looking forward to getting out there, meeting everyone and playing in my first ever wsop event.

I'm also looking forward to finding out if there is any truth in the rumours about Donttelmum's dress sense!

Fingers crossed for an all sky final table :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Yes good luck to everyone going, hope you all have a blast.

Good luck in particular to pomfrittes and markycash.

Ger
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    gl folks , enjoy
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Best of luck to everyone going. Have a great time out there.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Looking forward to meeting everyone, I'm sure the lads will have tales a plenty to share.

Thank you for the good wishes.

Shaz

xXx
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Good luck to all Sky players in Vegas:
    I think this weekend is the time that the Sky poker players, who have won their way through, will be jetting off to Las Vegas. So, I just wanted to wish everyone all the very best, I hope you all have a fantastic time and maybe, just maybe, win some money, whilst rubbing shoulders with some of the games "big names" Enjoy yourselves, I'm looking forward to reading your tales of poker wins and fun times.
    Posted by pompeynic
    yes good luck all unfortunately cant make it due to other comitments hope you all have a fantastic time well jel lol