You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Been playing on here 8+ years

edited July 2017 in Poker Chat
i have been playing on here for over 8 years, previously under a different name and had to change it due to having my account hacked into, and back then I always wrote on the forum about how I believe the software is pre programmed and the software controls everything and actually is designed to make us feel that we are in control when actually we are not. It appears to me clearly that the software is designed to try and keep lots of people connected and now and again gives you a win, but mostly you consistently see very unusual hands which are so so predictable. In my opinion it is NOT RANDOM CARDS being delivered but PRE PROGRAMMED HANDS possibly randomly selected with the software in control . Good luck to all of you choosing to play. But be AWARE of thes words.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Why play on here for 8 years then?

Thanks for posting.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Been playing on here 8+ years:
    Clear off
    Posted by Jac35

Careful, you'll be accused of bullying.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    You beleive this and yet have still played on the site for over 8 years? 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Been playing on here 8+ years:
    i have been playing on here for over 8 years, previously under a different name and had to change it due to having my account hacked into, and back then I always wrote on the forum about how I believe the software is pre programmed and the software controls everything and actually is designed to make us feel that we are in control when actually we are not. It appears to me clearly that the software is designed to try and keep lots of people connected and now and again gives you a win, but mostly you consistently see very unusual hands which are so so predictable. In my opinion it is NOT RANDOM CARDS being delivered but PRE PROGRAMMED HANDS possibly randomly selected with the software in control . Good luck to all of you choosing to play. But be AWARE of thes words.
    Posted by Str8win

80 games in 2017.

Thats enough proof for me. Close this con job down.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

How much you lost tonight?

Obviously more than you can afford!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Been playing on here 8+ years:
    Posted by Str8win
    ?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Well, yeah, the software is pre-programmed. 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    This pre programmed shitt seems to be in live poker as well
    I've just shoved 14 bigs over a serial limper with A5

He calls with KQ 

Flop 
    A 6 5
    Turn 
    K
    River
    K

Gg
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Writing style of the OP seems remarkably similar to that of Donald Trump (but without the use of spell-check software).

I especially love the upper case segments which try to influence the opinion of the dumb readers. I mean if it was lowercase I would never have bought into it but that capitalisation has me completely sold.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Writing style of the OP seems remarkably similar to that of Donald Trump (but without the use of spell-check software). I especially love the upper case segments which try to influence the opinion of the dumb readers. I mean if it was lowercase I would never have bought into it but that capitalisation has me completely sold.
    Posted by markycash

AGREED.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    What was your previous alias?

Non-random software is the nuts. If it's not random presumably it can be exploited? Perhaps spend more time working out who/what the software favours than you currently do on your own game.

We can't all win, important to remember that.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Writing style of the OP seems remarkably similar to that of Donald Trump (but without the use of spell-check software).

its a witch hunt the worst witch hunt in poker history. He is a high quality guy totally tansperant
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Writing style of the OP seems remarkably similar to that of Donald Trump (but without the use of spell-check software). its a witch hunt the worst witch hunt in poker history. He is a high quality guy totally tansperant
    Posted by CATCH-22
    Yup FAKE NEWS and I am also SURE Trumpski must be as TRANSPARENT as a bottle of Vodka.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    yep no spell chekker eh lol

• Options
    edited July 2017

From PokerNews, reporting on Allen Cunningham in the WSOP Main Event;

"It was a good five hands. I started with 130k and five hands later I had 550k.

The very first hand of the day, I won a nice 30,000 pot in the big blind. On the second hand, I had aces versus someone's ace-king and broke her for another 100,000-plus. The third hand, I think I stole the big blind. The next hand, I flopped fives full of deuces. My opponent made four deuces on the turn and I rivered quad fives. He was one of the guys at the table who covered me."

• Options
    edited July 2017
    From PokerNews, reporting on Allen Cunningham in the WSOP Main Event; "It was a good five hands. I started with 130k and five hands later I had 550k. The very first hand of the day, I won a nice 30,000 pot in the big blind. On the second hand, I had aces versus someone's ace-king and broke her for another 100,000-plus. The third hand, I think I stole the big blind. The next hand, I flopped fives full of deuces. My opponent made four deuces on the turn and I rivered quad fives . He was one of the guys at the table who covered me."
    Posted by Tikay10
    Class response sir - wp

• Options
    edited July 2017
    What was your previous alias? Non-random software is the nuts. If it's not random presumably it can be exploited? Perhaps spend more time working out who/what the software favours than you currently do on your own game. We can't all win, important to remember that.
    Posted by bbMike
    not neccessarily. you'd need to be able to identify the algorithm to be able to confidently exploit it.