You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

need help to join

edited July 2017 in Betting Chat
graham ilost the bank details you sent me to join could you plz send me them again so i can set up a stnding order b4 the 24th my email add is dannymclaughlin241@gmail.com thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to need help to join:
    graham ilost the bank details you sent me to join could you plz send me them again so i can set up a stnding order b4 the 24th my email add is dannymclaughlin241@gmail.com thanks
    Posted by daniel1958

Hi Daniel.

New share requests will not be open until 26th July (For August bets), when there will be a two day window.

At this time you will need to request how many shares you want and you will have to write a statement accordingly which will be acknowledged by our auditors.

You will then need to make a one off payment which will be however many shares you request multiplied by the share value at the time.

You will also need to confirm in writing that the appropriate standing order has been set up from 24th August onwards.

Keep an eye out on this thread on 26th July when more details will be furnished. In the meantime, please do NOT deposit any funds into the Jackpot syndicate bank account.

Hopefully all will be clear on 26th July, so please don't do anything until then.

Cheers,

G

P.S. I haven't sent you any bank details as far as I am aware. Please remember the bank details for this are completely seperate to the charity stuff I run, for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Can you give me an indication as to how many shares you want (£5 per share), although nothing will be valid until August.

If you let me know the number of shares I will email you a statement that you will need to cut and paste on 26th July.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: need help to join:
    Can you give me an indication as to how many shares you want (£5 per share), although nothing will be valid until August. If you let me know the number of shares I will email you a statement that you will need to cut and paste on 26th July. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    i will starting off with 4 shares daniel1958
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: need help to join:
    In Response to Re: need help to join : i will starting off with 4 shares daniel1958
    Posted by daniel1958
    OK, that's cool.

I sent you an email earlier, did you get it OK?

I will email you with further details on 25th July.

Unfortunately, due to the various audit processes, you will have to wait until after 26th July to join.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In the meantime, if you want to particpate in the NAP's leagues, that will be fine.

Cheers,

G