You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Freerollin a Freeroll

edited July 2017 in Poker Chat
I was playin the SPT gold freeroll last night when a player finished 24th out of 135 winning £36 when being "away" all game and not play a hand, Ive never seen an sat out player cash before, does this happen often?.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Freerollin a Freeroll:
    I was playin the SPT gold freeroll last night when a player finished 24th out of 135 winning £36 when being "away" all game and not play a hand, Ive never seen an sat out player cash before, does this happen often?.
    Posted by rabdeniro
    Are you sure this player was not a player who might have won a nice stack early on who's decided his stack is good enough for a short prize and therefore heads away?

I exited 66th place a time the blinds were 50/100, If this player was an away player his chipstack should already be less than 1000 unless the rest of the table were poor enough to do no betting and fold post flop when ever this guy was in the BB.

how about showing us you very first hand and a hand of from around the time of his exit?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    ive cashed on a few occasions in freerolls being away, i generally last longer :) this does sound like someone getting a stack then sitting away tho.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Freerollin a Freeroll:
    Posted by rabdeniro
    This was a miracle really as the player kept winning every time they were all in from the blinds. In theory it is possible to win the whole tournament whilst being away.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
     He started with the starting amount of chips, never played a hand. crazy, this could be the way forward for me as I cant be any worse lol.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    If he really was away the entire MTT then this guy has got to put the lottery on now, even mattbates lucky is small in comparison to this 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    i remember once on sky poker tv the large chubby faced fella saying that it was impossible to sit out and cash on sky poker ? so whose telling porkies , craig i think his name he won the jackpot bonus once i think
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I don't recall being on the show, nor am I called Craig.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    You got the name right thats it,

might eat lots of chocolate but i'm not chubby, The only show i've been on are the ones in my dream to meet anna fowler, i'm lucky to win a micro MTT never mind jackpot MTTs
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I was at the table with rabdeniro when this guy was about to cash and it was unreal he would not be beat, i was there for about 10 mins and every orbit i thought this time, i could not believe it when he cashed happy days when he checks he's balance.

EDIT just had a thought hope the player who bubbled does not read this he/she might not be best pleased. 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Sitting out is a credible stratergy that I rely on, I forgot last night tho.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    in freerolls if players are not there and dont play a hand in the first level,they should be removed from the tournie imo.