You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Download Client Not Working

edited July 2017 in Poker Chat
I know this was in the forum a week or so ago, but from what I could tell people managed to resolve the problem by rebooting their PC and/or uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe AIR and Sky Poker.

However, I have tried all of those things and my download client still won't get past "Loading CM menu".

I've used the client regularly for a long time and never had any problems before.

I know I can play in an internet browser, but this drives me mad as the tile function doesn't work properly for more than 2 windows.

Has anyone any suggestions? I am getting fed up with it.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Not sure the only thing I did apart from what you mentioned was delete cookies. Im not techy so that prob makes no difference.

Hope you get it sorted.

Ger
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Download Client Not Working:
    I know this was in the forum a week or so ago, but from what I could tell people managed to resolve the problem by rebooting their PC and/or uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe AIR and Sky Poker. However, I have tried all of those things and my download client still won't get past "Loading CM menu". I've used the client regularly for a long time and never had any problems before. I know I can play in an internet browser, but this drives me mad as the tile function doesn't work properly for more than 2 windows. Has anyone any suggestions? I am getting fed up with it.
    Posted by Pysterman
    Hi Bud,

Sorry to hear you are having a few issues.

Not sure I can get access to any techies over the weekend, but I will send it up to the Office.

A few of the players here have a good technical understanding of software issues, so hopefully one or two of them will be along shortly & be able to help. Hang in there.