You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

A note for all SPT qualifiers

edited July 2017 in Poker Chat
First of all congrats on winning your seat. We are really looking forward to the relaunch of the tour. 

Please be aware that we are going to be running very close to, if not at full capacity. On Saturday in particular there are likely to be alternates so we reccomend turning up in very good time to guarantee your seat at the start. Of course if you have won a seat you are guaranteed to play as long as you are there before the end of late reg. But if the venue is at full capacity when you arrive, you will be placed on the alternates list.

Friday is likely to be a little quieter so arriving early may not be as critical. If you are thinking of buying in, Friday will certainly be the better day to do it.  

Finally if anybody who has won a seat for Saturday and would be happy to switch to Friday, please let us know below we will be able to accomodate this. Unfortunately this does not work the other way. 

As mentioned if you have won a seat you are guaranteed a game, we are just looking to make this as fun and enjoyable as possible for all involved. 

9 days to go!

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    It doesnt sound too hopeful given your post but I'll ask anyway.

Basically I've just not found the time to play the sats for this but would like to play if possible... if I turned up on Saturday morning what are the odds of me being able to BI direct?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to A note for all SPT qualifiers:
    First of all congrats on winning your seat. We are really looking forward to the relaunch of the tour.  Please be aware that we are going to be running very close to, if not at full capacity. On Saturday in particular there are likely to be alternates so we reccomend turning up in very good time to guarantee your seat at the start. Of course if you have won a seat you are guaranteed to play as long as you are there before the end of late reg. But if the venue is at full capacity when you arrive, you will be placed on the alternates list. Friday is likely to be a little quieter so arriving early may not be as critical. If you are thinking of buying in, Friday will certainly be the better day to do it.   Finally if anybody who has won a seat for Saturday and would be happy to switch to Friday, please let us know below we will be able to accomodate this. Unfortunately this does not work the other way.  As mentioned if you have won a seat you are guaranteed a game, we are just looking to make this as fun and enjoyable as possible for all involved.  9 days to go!
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    What time is the start on Friday and late reg please ?

• Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: A note for all SPT qualifiers:
    It doesnt sound too hopeful given your post but I'll ask anyway. Basically I've just not found the time to play the sats for this but would like to play if possible... if I turned up on Saturday morning what are the odds of me being able to BI direct?
    Posted by Lambert180
    Pretty good I would imagine. I would be confident that we could accomodate all buy ins. Alternate lists may grow throughout the day so I would urge all qualifiers/ direct buy ins to turn up early to guarantee not being on the list. 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to A note for all SPT qualifiers : What time is the start on Friday and late reg please ?
    Posted by HAPPYNIGE4
    Play begins at 4pm on Friday with late reg open until 8.40pm. 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to A note for all SPT qualifiers:
    First of all congrats on winning your seat. We are really looking forward to the relaunch of the tour.  Please be aware that we are going to be running very close to, if not at full capacity. On Saturday in particular there are likely to be alternates so we reccomend turning up in very good time to guarantee your seat at the start. Of course if you have won a seat you are guaranteed to play as long as you are there before the end of late reg. But if the venue is at full capacity when you arrive, you will be placed on the alternates list. Friday is likely to be a little quieter so arriving early may not be as critical. If you are thinking of buying in, Friday will certainly be the better day to do it.   Finally if anybody who has won a seat for Saturday and would be happy to switch to Friday, please let us know below we will be able to accomodate this. Unfortunately this does not work the other way.  As mentioned if you have won a seat you are guaranteed a game, we are just looking to make this as fun and enjoyable as possible for all involved.  9 days to go!
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Hi Sam,   please change my seat to the Friday thank you,  see you soon !
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: A note for all SPT qualifiers : Play begins at 4pm on Friday with late reg open until 8.40pm. 
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Okay Thanks , will I be able to buy in then on Friday around 4.30pm then ?

• Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to A note for all SPT qualifiers : Hi Sam,   please change my seat to the Friday thank you,  see you soon !
    Posted by glencoelad
    No problem, this has been changed. See you next Friday.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: A note for all SPT qualifiers : Okay Thanks , will I be able to buy in then on Friday around 4.30pm then ?
    Posted by HAPPYNIGE4
    Without a doubt
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: A note for all SPT qualifiers : Without a doubt
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Cheers Sam, see you there .
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hi all.

Just a post to wish everyone all the best. I know a lot of people that are going to this, and they are a great bunch of lads and lasses.

Unfortunately, I can't attend due to a family commitment, but definitely hope to be at the next one.

GL to you all!

Cheers,

G