You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Get to Manchester or kill my bankroll trying

edited August 2017 in Poker Chat

Last night I played live in an attempt to spin up the cash for Manchester on Friday. It's safe to say it didn't work out. The good old runbad/playbad cloak of mine is one that I still like to put on every now and again. I lost playing live last Friday too, but not much. I lost all weekend online, too, but not much. Last night I lost much. 

Oh well. These are breaks. I was going to give up SPT dreams but then I thought, 'let's have one last hurrah.' And who doesn't like one last hurrah? No one, that's who. 

So, I'm going to take this remaining £84.57 I have hanging around on Sky (I still have roughly a £500 for my harebrained b/r challenge) and dump the lot on tournament buy-ins tonight. Think I'll play the main, the mini and a few £5/£11 numbers. 

After three hours' sleep, one tennis lesson, four 500 word articles written and filed, one three course lunchtaken care of and four beers I'm a little on the sluggish side but I think the excitement of updating this thread every 30 mins or so over the next few (?) hours should keep me alert. 

Gl (stupid) me. 

Comments