You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Community Freeroll _ Apology

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
I entered tonight's freeroll yestrday but had a minor domestic crisis and did not get to the game until 7.45,, just in time to play one hand. I hate it when other people sign up for a tourney but are then "away". So my apologies to anyone who wants them.
It wasn't my fault, honest guv.
Cheers
Tim

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I must add my apologies to those of Tim.  I entered the Community Freeroll and had to stay back at work, thus missing the whole thing!  It's the first tournament I've missed and, hopefully, will be the last.  Serves me right for being too darn conscientious and good at my job.

Graham
  • edited July 2009

it jut means that that people can pick up your chips in the blinds etc. no problem at all!!! I once sat at a table in the 5quid freeroll and there was only me so picked up all of there chips!

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Community Freeroll _ Apology:
    it jut means that that people can pick up your chips in the blinds etc. no problem at all!!! I once sat at a table in the 5quid freeroll and there was only me so picked up all of there chips!
    Posted by LIAM909
    Same here for the first level of Free-roll i jus raised evry time vacuuming up the blinds. One problem was i did have aces on one hand, lol