You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Win a free seat to a £300 6 player tourament!!

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat

There are only two more chances to get your poker “guns” into shape in a Penguin’s Bootcamp Qualifiers (18th and 25th of July at 19:00). The winner not only takes home the top prize that night, but gets to slug it out against 5 other players in a £300 GTD final on the 26th of July for FREE!

Good luck

Comments

• edited July 2009

i am hoping to have a crack at this,in the main thread sky_Ling mentioned satellites for this will be running on Saturday, i can see any yet in the satellite section though?

• edited July 2009
    Hi Mike,

The satellite is in highlighted tournaments in the main lobby as well as the sat. section. However based on your feedback I have changed the name to "Penguins Bcamp Sat" so that it is easier to find.

Good luck in the sat.

Bernie
  • edited July 2009

Hi Bernie,

Seems i got the wrong end of the stick, in the main thread a player was saying that £11 was a bit steep for him, to which Sky_Ling replied there would be satellite's running on Saturday which should make it affordable for all players.

I assumed this to mean there would be Satellites into the £11 game, not that the £11 game was the Satellite.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Mike.

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Win a free seat to a £300 6 player tourament!!:
    Hi Mike, The satellite is in highlighted tournaments in the main lobby as well as the sat. section. However based on your feedback I have changed the name to "Penguins Bcamp Sat" so that it is easier to find. Good luck in the sat. Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    Hi Bernie,

Just a quick note. Rich said you set up the 'Wedding Bells' tournament for later, thank you for doing that. It is very kind of you.

Dave
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Bernie, Seems i got the wrong end of the stick, in the main thread a player was saying that £11 was a bit steep for him, to which Sky_Ling replied there would be satellite's running on Saturday which should make it affordable for all players. I assumed this to mean there would be Satellites into the £11 game, not that the £11 game was the Satellite. Thanks for clearing this up for me. Mike.
    Posted by mike1975
    Hi Mike,

I think there are a few crossed wires going on, so let me reiterate there will be some £2.40 sats to Penguin's Bootcamp Qualifier running tomorrow.

Sky Bernie has been fabulous and littered the lobby with them - 1 in 5 runners will get a seat - so well worth the value!

Hope this clears up any confusion!

Aisling
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Win a free seat to a £300 6 player tourament!! : Hi Mike, I think there are a few crossed wires going on, so let me reiterate there will be some £2.40 sats to Penguin's Bootcamp Qualifier running tomorrow. Sky Bernie has been fabulous and littered the lobby with them - 1 in 5 runners will get a seat - so well worth the value! Hope this clears up any confusion! Aisling
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    Thanks Ling

Was looking for a free entry, thought i was going nuts
    Gary
  • edited July 2009
    Hi,

I have just added a points sat to tonight's Penguin Bootcamp Qualifier which is 500 points to enter with 1 in 5 qualifying....It is in the lobby now and starts at 3pm.

Burn up some of your points and have a bit of fun....

All the best,

Bernie
  • edited July 2009
    Hi, I have just added a points sat to tonight's Penguin Bootcamp Qualifier which is 500 points to enter with 1 in 5 qualifying....It is in the lobby now and starts at 3pm. Burn up some of your points and have a bit of fun.... All the best, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    Hi Bernie ur in early today

Great gesture you should post this on the what to do with my points thread

Have burn`t mine already m8, found it very easy as it happens, unlike some people LOL

Regards

Gary
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Win a free seat to a £300 6 player tourament!! : Hi Bernie ur in early today Great gesture you should post this on the what to do with my points thread Have burn`t mine already m8, found it very easy as it happens, unlike some people LOL Regards Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    gazza if theres anyway they can transfer u sum points from mine ur more than welcome 2 have sum
  • edited July 2009

Good Idea Imallin2 - I'll do that later....As a thank you suggesting this I have entered you into the points sat....GL,

Bernie

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Win a free seat to a £300 6 player tourament!! : gazza if theres anyway they can transfer u sum points from mine ur more than welcome 2 have sum
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Hi Mick

Thats a very kind gesture of you m8

I`m going on sky bet, gonna put my 4 points on a super yankee so might get lucky

LOL
  • edited July 2009
    Good Idea Imallin2 - I'll do that later....As a thank you suggesting this I have entered you in points sat....GL, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    Thank you very much Bernie

Thats very kind of you

Gary

• edited July 2009

"Thedart" claimed the penultimate seat so there's just one more chance "to take it down".

Keep checking the lobby for more of Sky bernie's fab satellites!