You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ever had an idea....

edited February 2010 in The Shed
Then a couple of years later you see it being advertised and think, ******* that was my idea!! About three or four years ago me and a friend at University were talking about how you never see an option of a skin tone plaster. You either have a pale one which to be honest doesn't pariticularly suit any skin tone, a clear one with still shows the bit underneath and then plasters for smurfs!

I told a few people of my idea and they all agreed it was a good idea. Now it has come to my attention of this http://www.blackmentalhealth.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=592&Itemid=117. Released last year, the first and only 'black' plaster. Disappointed to say the least!

So I'm wondering has anyone had an idea, only to see a few years later and think they missed an opportunity. Or does anyone have an idea now that they would like to see retailed?

Comments

• edited February 2010
    I had an idea to take a few ice cream vans to hot countries where they had never seen one before or had our fluffy ice cream ( instead of that hard scooped out multi flavoured stuff ).

A couple of years later some blokes did it in Dubai and now they have loads of them and are spreading into other middle eastern countries....oh the humanity.

Was quite easy to do because ice cream van ice cream is just powder in boxes so easy to take with you or import.

Scuffers lol

Airwalker