You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

COVERING BETS....(quickly...)

edited February 2010 in The Shed

Hey guys and gals.

Im no betting expert, but my old man has had an acca up this aft, he staled £3 to win £210....

However he has arsenal to beat stoke...

Stoke are 4/1 and the draw just under 3/1.....

He stands to win £210....is there any way he can garentee a decent profit? What would the betting regs do here??....Kick off within half hour, much appreciated, thanx

DOHH

Comments

• edited February 2010
    In Response to COVERING BETS....(quickly...):
    Hey guys and gals. Im no betting expert, but my old man has had an acca up this aft, he staled £3 to win £210.... However he has arsenal to beat stoke... Stoke are 4/1 and the draw just under 3/1..... He stands to win £210....is there any way he can garentee a decent profit? What would the betting regs do here??....Kick off within half hour, much appreciated, thanx DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    how much is he willing to take as a min return?

£20 on stoke at 4s get u £100
    £25 on draw at 14/5 gets u £95
    arsenal wins £210

gtd £50 profit
  • edited February 2010
    forgot to say ur either winning £50, £55 or £160 depending on result
  • edited February 2010
    Good luck if he covers dohhhhhhh.

How nice is it to watch a game where you are in profit no matter what happens?
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to COVERING BETS....(quickly...):
    Hey guys and gals. Im no betting expert, but my old man has had an acca up this aft, he staled £3 to win £210.... However he has arsenal to beat stoke... Stoke are 4/1 and the draw just under 3/1..... He stands to win £210....is there any way he can garentee a decent profit? What would the betting regs do here??....Kick off within half hour, much appreciated, thanx DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Tell him to leave it to run and enjoy his £210 if Arsenal wins, at the end of the day he only gonna lose £3 and remember - greed is good lol