You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"Neighbours Fans"

edited March 2010 in The Shed
If ever theres a thread that wont get any views its this one...

When neighbours was on bbc twice a day, half 1 and half 5 ish, did they show the same programme or the day befores at 1.30 and a new one at half 5?

Comments

• edited February 2010
    I was hoping for pictures of Kylie.
  • edited February 2010
    My wife has a signed video of the very 1st Neighbours show. the signature is of Ann Haddy who played helen Daniels i think. It must be worth at least £5 by now lol
  • edited February 2010
    Are you fishing for a sale? (boom boom)
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: "Neighbours Fans":
    My wife has a signed video of the very 1st Neighbours show. the signature is of Ann Haddy who played helen Daniels i think. It must be worth at least £5 by now lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    Must be in Mint condition mate.
    Thanks Magoo, had a bet with my misses, she thought the 1.30 was a repeat of the day before.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: "Neighbours Fans" : Must be in Mint condition mate. Thanks Magoo, had a bet with my misses, she thought the 1.30 was a repeat of the day before.
    Posted by POTTSY82
    Got a feeling that your Missus might be right Pottsy.

Can always remember asking my mum if DAPHNE or PLAIN JANE had appeared in the programme that teatime, and if they had I would set the video to record it when it was shown again the following dinnertime.
  • edited February 2010

By the way, if anyone has got any DAPHNE or PLAIN JANE memorabilia, then please let me know.

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: "Neighbours Fans" : Got a feeling that your Missus might be right Pottsy. Can always remember asking my mum if DAPHNE or PLAIN JANE had appeared in the programme that teatime, and if they had I would set the video to record it when it was shown again the following dinnertime.
    Posted by emilyegg
    emily, dont say that mate, lost too many of these bets lately, changed more nappies than I care to remember,  (sky rich, how do I block posts? lol) thats 1 - 1 at the moment as I see it ive, told her best of 5.

• edited February 2010
    LOL Pottsy. On reflection, I am almost CERTAIN that your missus is right.

But whatever happens, I have NO problem in confessing that Daphne was a thought that was involved in many of my schoolboy "private moments" ;-)

• edited March 2010
    And after becoming "not very plain" at all

The mere sight of Jane Mangel equalled an Instant-Barclays.