You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Wedding Bells!!!

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Right!

take a look at the Poker lobby....

Wedding Bells. tonight 8pm -

Wedding Bells. A special one-off tournament to celebrate the recent engagement of two Sky Poker players - Grimstar30 and eliniki22. To meet the guys and say congratulations yourself, visit the forum. £100 added prize fund, 3000 chips & 10 min blinds.

Eliniki22 + Grimstar30 we have entered you both for free.

A massive thank you to Sky_Bernie for setting this up. if you see him in the forum don't forget to say thanks.

Rich

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Hi Rich

Nice one to you and bernadette ;)

Iv just registered for this but please can you re-assure me its not another crazy blind structure like that other 1 is it?
  • edited July 2009
    you should be ok - blinds up every 10 mins
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Wedding Bells!!!:
    you should be ok - blinds up every 10 mins
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    It wasnt the speed of the blinds last ime it was the amount they jumped up each time, im sure it will be fine :-) ill be there
  • edited July 2009
    Thanks Rich and Bernie. Staying in tonight so will love to play this, Alana is at work at the moment but she will be playing tonight too.

Thanks again for everyone's kindness. Just shows how great this Community is.

We would be hard pushed to name another Site in the world that would be this friendly?!

Dave
  • edited July 2009
     All the best to the both of you. Will be going to Vegas in 9 weeks (19 sept) to get married, who knows might even get to poker. lol . Hope your day goes well . From docden22 and my fiance dennis7.
  • edited July 2009
     All the best to the both of you. Will be going to Vegas in 9 weeks (19 sept) to get married, who knows might even get to poker. lol . Hope your day goes well . From docden22 and my fiance dennis7.
    Posted by dennis7
    Thanks hope it goes well in Vegas :)
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Wedding Bells!!! : Thanks hope it goes well in Vegas :)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    nice one guys all the best,and i hope you have a great marriage,my 1st wife and i had 20 very happy years......then we met!

good luck dave
  • edited July 2009
    Thankyou Sky for organising the tournament! I wont embarrass myself by saying how awful I did lol and even worse- David did better than me!!! Seriously though, that was really good fun and thanks again for organising it.

Alana xxx
  • edited July 2009
    Posted by dennis7
    Wow not long to go!! Hope you have an amazing time, you should let us know how it goes!

Alana xxx
  • edited July 2009
    lost AQ v. QQ, then 77 v. JJ.. 40th  lol thanks Sky... next time give me the luck! ;)

I see Mick burning up the tournament as usual.
  • edited July 2009
    gg dave mickjenn11£114168000 BBB562£760 HighTree3£53.200 maccol4£380 reevy995£30.400 pod16£26.600 corbett047£22.800 trueguns8£190alana 
  • edited July 2009
    gg dave  mickjenn1 1 £114 168000   BBB56 2 £76 0   HighTree 3 £53.20 0   maccol 4 £38 0   reevy99 5 £30.40 0   pod1 6 £26.60 0   corbett04 7 £22.80 0   trueguns 8 £19 0 alana 
    Posted by mickjenn1
    I railed Mick and he played his A game
    Took a big pot down and showed the orford 4 2
    Well played Mick

Gary
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Wedding Bells!!! : I railed Mick and he played his A game Took a big pot down and showed the orford 4 2 Well played Mick Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2

gaz did u like the 4 2 m8 lol thats wat u have 2 do cant sit round and wait for ace king ace qn, 
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Wedding Bells!!! : Wow not long to go!! Hope you have an amazing time, you should let us know how it goes! Alana xxx
    Posted by Eliniki22
  • edited October 2009
    im blind as i cant c it .. wd the 2 of ya xxx
  • edited October 2009
    im blind as i cant c it .. wd the 2 of ya xxx
    Posted by razorkev
    Kev - you cannot see it because it's a "Bumped" Thread - it took place 3 momths ago. (Look at the Dates on each Post).
  • edited October 2009
    Someone's playing games,

Why move up a thread 4 months out of date??
  • edited October 2009
    Someone's playing games, Why move up a thread 4 months out of date??
    Posted by Hale72
    No idea Hale, it may have been a mistake, or misunderstanding.

I have to say, though, that on some Forums, folks "bump" threads just for the sheer fun of it, which, to me, is a bit like vandalising someone's car - what's the point?

On one Forum, where I am a Moderator, we warn the culprits, then Ban them. I can't be doing with that sort of thing. Luckily, for many, I'm, not a Moderator here......

But in this instance, we can safely assume it was a misunderstanding, or wwll-intended "non-Bump" Post. 
  • edited October 2009
    Posted by dennis7
    Tikay and Hale, I think you're missing the point.
    I would guess that docden22 and dennis7 are now back after getting married in Vegas so congratulations are in order, perhaps?
  • edited October 2009

Maybe so and congrats if that is the case,

But why not start a new thread?

• edited October 2009
    Maybe so and congrats if that is the case, But why not start a new thread?
    Posted by Hale72
    When there's already one entitled "Wedding Bells!!!" that mentions that they are going to Vegas to get married????
    That's a tough one. :-)
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Wedding Bells!!! : Kev - you cannot see it because it's a "Bumped" Thread - it took place 3 momths ago. (Look at the Dates on each Post).
    Posted by Tikay10
    derrrrrrrrrrrr ok so i have a brain injury but....lol stupid me lolol least im not blind then
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Wedding Bells!!! : When there's already one entitled "Wedding Bells!!!" that mentions that they are going to Vegas to get married???? That's a tough one. :-)
    Posted by MereNovice
    It is confusing when you read the first post though.

I myself, dont read the dates stuff gets posted so it does appear there is a tourney tonight.

And why the blank post. He could have said, 'Hi, were back, had great time etc.etc.
  • edited October 2009

S THCKS GT CGHT T SRRY TK HW STPD M Y, DRRR

• edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Wedding Bells!!! : No idea Hale, it may have been a mistake, or misunderstanding. I have to say, though, that on some Forums, folks "bump" threads just for the sheer fun of it, which, to me, is a bit like vandalising someone's car - what's the point? On one Forum, where I am a Moderator, we warn the culprits, then Ban them. I can't be doing with that sort of thing. Luckily, for many, I'm, not a Moderator here...... But in this instance, we can safely assume it was a misunderstanding, or wwll-intended "non-Bump" Post. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Just logged on to see 'wedding bells' in the new page! what's going on! not again !! lol She may say no ;)