You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Shark watch.

edited March 2010 in Sky Poker Live
Can some1 tell me what shark watch is & if legitimate thing as last night I got told that my points would go up as doing well in tourney. Dont know if was a wind up as I was doing well. Many thanks.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Shark watch.:
    Can some1 tell me what shark watch is & if legitimate thing as last night I got told that my points would go up as doing well in tourney. Dont know if was a wind up as I was doing well. Many thanks.
    Posted by canarycole
    I think you may mean Sharkscope, which monitors players performances over many sites. It takes info from tourneys and STTs,but not cash games. Better than me explaining further, just have a look yourself.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Shark watch.:
    In Response to Shark watch. : I think you may mean Sharkscope, which monitors players performances over many sites. It takes info from tourneys and STTs,but not cash games. Better than me explaining further, just have a look yourself.
    Posted by penguin7
    Thanks penguin7. How do I find out my ability?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Shark watch.:
    In Response to Re: Shark watch. : Thanks penguin7. How do I find out my ability?
    Posted by canarycole
    Google sharkscope and go onto the site. Click on search database (1st option on the left hand side of the sharkscope home page) and then enter you screen name on here into the search box. Select Sky poker from site and then search. It should bring up your stats there
  • edited March 2010